Day 10!!!- Isabelle's POV

As soon as the lunch bell rang I happily made my way out of the class and into the hallways excited to see Dylan.

I was walking in the hallways when I suddenly stopped on my tracks seeing Dylan and Lacey kissing.

Dylan was pushed up against the lockers while Lacey was kissing him hungrily. Bile rose up in my throat at the sight of them kissing.

I saw Dylan pushing her but it was too late, I already saw everything. I can't believe he did this to me.

My eyes welled up with tears and started streaming down my cheeks. I saw Dylan turn his head to me and his eyes widened like he was caught doing something he shouldn't have done.

He opened his mouth,which I am sure for some meaningless apology, but I didn't give him time as I ran away from him. I could hear him calling my name but at the moment I don't give a damn.

My heart is breaking into pieces and now all I want to do is curl up and cry. I never felt this sad even when he said those horrible words to me. I can't believe he would betray me like this. All that sweet gestures, talks and everything these past few days couldn't be lie.

I ran and ran and finally reached the place I found not so long ago. It is a beautiful hill top. I don't know but there is such calmness over here that I found myself relaxing. The cool breeze was cooling my mind and I started thinking clearly.

I tried to remember the sight of Dylan and Lacey kissing and thought if Dylan would have kissed her then Lacey would have been against the lockers and not Dylan. And also if he kissed her, then why would he push her? This is all too messed up.

But now that I think about it, I saw an emotion in Dylan's eyes when he saw that I saw what happened.

At that time I didn't pay attention to it as my mind was still foggy from the sight of them kissing but now I know what it was.

Fear.

He was scared. Scared of losing me. He thought that now I saw them kissing I would never forgive him and he would lose me.

I don't believe Dylan kissed her. There's definitely more to it. I should go back to school and apologize to Dylan for not trusting him.

I ran back to the school only to find Dylan's car gone from the parking lot. I am sure he went to my house in search of me. I sighed and then began making my way to my car.

" Isabelle " I heard someone calling me and I turned back to look who's calling me.

I squinted my eyes in the sunlight and tried to see who was the person. Soon Nathan came in front of me breathing heavily.

" What happened? " I asked him.

" I want to show you something. " he said in a serious tone and I nodded my head and followed him.

He took me to the same hallway where I had seen Dylan and Lacey kissing each other.

I was about to snap at him for bringing me over here when he pointed something upwards.

I followed his hand and saw that he's pointing at the CCTV camera that was there in the corner of the wall.

I looked at him confused and he said, " Look I don't believe Dylan betrayed you. That guy practically worships the ground you walk on. So there is no way he would cheat on you. And this CCTV camera will prove that. Let's see what actually happened. "

My heart lightened at his words but I said ," How can we watch it? I don't think so we are even allowed in the room. "

He smirked at me and said, " You are lucky that I am your best friend-" I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled and said, " The guy who operates it actually owes me a favor so by asking for the clip he'll be only returning the favor. "