Mom at 17, and I love my baby....Ch. 10.5

Hey, so I started writing 11 and realized it would be better if I do this chapter first. I should've done it in chapter ten but I wasn't thinking so here it is.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERY SHORT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. IT'S A CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 10 AND SHOULD'VE BEEN WITH IT BUT IT WASN'T SO HERE IT IS.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I tried to come up with something to say but I failed so I just waited for him to say something. 

Nika went back to sleep again and I was rocking her.

"Is......is she....is she m..mi-" Jesse tried to say.

"Your's?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, she's yours. and Yes she's the reason I left."

Suddenly Jesse's expression turned to anger. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered but in a harsh tone.

I glared. "It was for your own good Jesse, and I didn't think you were ready to be a father."

"My own good? How is not telling me that I have a daughter for my own good?" Jesse yelled.

Nika stirred and I sent Jesse a nasty look. "Stop yelling, you'll wake her up."

Jesse's attention focused on Nika and his expression softened. He then looked at me and when I thought he was going ot say something, he turned and left.

I have to admit that although i had half expected this to happen, it still hurt. ALOT. 

i looked at Nika. "Don't worry, i still love you and I will never ever leave you."

I looked up at the mirror and was surprised to see that i was crying. I set Nika down on her crib and walked over to my bed. 

More tears came down and I grabbed a pillow and cried on it.

**************************************************************************************************************