Chapter 17 - Hang out with EXO

Kyungsoo POV

"Where's bomi?" I ask everyone as I put my dish at the table. But they arent say anything.

"She's in her room" kai said out of sudden. "She's probably sleeping"

"Its still 7, but she already sleep?" I'm about to go upstairs, to check her but chanyeol hyung stop me. "Just let her sleep"

I'm obey him and back to my chair.

And everyone start eating again silently. I look at them weirdly. Seems like no one dare to start a conversation.

Its not like them who always noisy even when they're eating.

"I'll check bomi now" I get up and put my leftover in the sink then rush to bomi's room. "Bomi?" I knock her room but there's no respond.

I knock again and open it.

I take a peek inside, but bomi isnt there. Where is she?, I though.

I walk to my room but she isnt there too. I'm about to go out when I see bomi come out from the bathroom. She's look so pale.

"Are you alright? You looks so pale" I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Its normal. "I'm fine" she answered coldly.

"I already make a dinner. You can eat now" I grab her hand and drag her out. "I'm not hungry" she said as she pull her hand from my grip.

"Yoon bomi isnt hungry? Are you sure?" I joke and laugh, but I stop as I know bomi isnt laugh, she just looking at me blanky. "Bomi?"

She turn back and walk to her room again. "Bomi?" I call her again. She's going inside and slam the door harsly in front of my face cause me to taken back.

What's wrong with her?

Bomi POV

"Wake up baby~ wake up~" I hear baekhyun oppa's voice cause me to wake and rush to the door. "Morning bbom!"

"Ne oppa.. morning too" I said and lay on the bed again. "Ya! Dont sleep again!" He pull me and drag me to the bathroom. "We'll go shopping, so dont make us wait too long, kay?"

Then he close the door.

After 45 minutes, I come out and go downstairs. I see everyone are waiting me at the living room, except kyungsoo.

He's probably going to works.

-oOo-

We're going to departement store today.

"Try this" baekhyun oppa pick a long dress and give it to me. "And this.." he give me another dress. "Oh! It looks cute.. try this"

He give me again and again. Until he drag me to the change room and tell me to try all of the dresses.

I try all of them, but he doesnt seem satisfied.

As I want to get out, kai come up with some clothes again.

"I have to try it again?" He nod and hand me those dresses as I take a look at those dresses. "What is this?"

He give me a super short and sexy dresses. all of them are tight and show off my curves.

"Should I come out now?" I ask them as I take a peek. I'm wearing the last dress that kai give me a while ago.