Chapter 34 - Pinocchio!

Sehun is standing in front of bomi's room now. why he call bomi noona? yeah its because baekhyun who told him to call her noona from now on, and because she older than him and kai. So yeah, he try to call her noona now. But not with kai, he prefer to call her by her name.

"Noona? When will you come out?" he yell and hope she will hear my voice from inside.

Everyone was calling her to come out a while ago. But she doesnt want come out. they dont know what happened with her. But they may think, kyungsoo who made her like this.

"How?" Kyungsoo come out from his room and approach sehun. "She doesnt come out?"

"What did you do, hyung? I know you who made her like this. It always happened, you make her crying again?"

"Its not-"

"Ya hyung! I told you, dont make noona cry! You shouldnt-"

"Yaaa! Sehun-ah!" He raise his voice. "I didnt do anything!"

"Oh yeah? Then?"

His face immediately become red as tomato when sehun asking him. "Then w-what?" He sutter.

"Ahh something must be happened, right?"

"N-no! What are you thinking?"

"Ayey hyung! Did you push her violently? Poor noona! It was her first time, right? You should do it gently. You may hurt her. Now I know why she doesnt want to come out" he smirk at him and nudge his arm make his jaw drop, almost touching the floor, haha.

"Congratulation hyung!!" he pull his hand and shake it continuously while kyungsoo still shock with what he said. "I should tell everyone~" sehun rush to downstairs before kyungsoo would kill me.

"OH SEHUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

sehun stop for a while and giggling before he run to approach his hyung. "Lets see the others hyung's reaction, he he he"

Kyungsoo POV

Finally bomi come out from her room after 123456789 hours with coat and bag on her left arm. I see her walk downstairs as I'm preparing something for dinner in the kitchen.

"Ya bomi? Where are you going?" Chanyeol hyung ask her when they meet at the front. I immediately rush to them and ask her too.

"Your legs still hurt?" Baek hyung ask her so suddenly cause us to surprise because we dont know from where he is.

"What do you mean?" Bomi glance at him with a puzzle looks. "My legs, wae?"

"Oh please~ kyungsoo! You should did it gently to your wife"

"Eee.. baek, I think kyungsoo couldnt held his hormones that time. You know.. it was his first time too"

"Omg! I forgot! Ayey.. but you should think about your wife too" baek nudge me then give me a wink. "Poor our bomi~ can you walk now? Dont you feel hurt?"

"I-i'm not!" Her cheeks turn red immediately. "And-yaa! Why are you looking at?!" She cross her arm in front of her private part cause me to surprise and lift up my head. I dont know since when I stare at that part. Omg!

"Bomi-yaa, its a signal for another round" chanyeol hyung giggle. "Just make sure you two do it in your room, kay?"

We both flush and accidentally stare to each other but in a second we look away as we feel embrass.

"Bomi-ah!" Someone from outside call bomi's name. "Oh ne!" Bomi rush towards outside while I just exchanges stare with my two hyungs.

Chanyeol hyung make a step and followed by two of us. As soon as we come out, we see bomi want to get into minhwan's car.

"Stop right there!" I yell and run towards them. I hold bomi's arm to not let her get into his car. "Where are you going?" I ask her coldly.

"We're just want to watch a movie" minhwan reply instead of bomi. "I dont ask you" I glare at him then pull bomi to my side.

"You're not going anywhere" I smile and give her a softly stare and hope she wont go out with him and stay at home with his lovely husband.

"I have to go" she says and release my hand from her. Minhwan immediately open his car door again for bomi.

"Yaa! Why dont you stay at home with your cutey husband?" I held the car's door and give her a puppy look. "You want to leave me with that two ugly-idiot-beagle hyungs?"

I point to chanbaek which is at behind my back. While they just cheer and wave their hands like a child towards us "oh yeah! Thats us" they grin although I said that their ugly and idiot.

Haha! Seriously? Hyung -_-

"But I've promised with minhwan oppa today" she give me a sad look but then she pull the car's door. "Oppaaa! Take care of my creepy husband, kay?"

She chuckle and the car start move away. "Bye bye kyungsoo~" she wave at me before the car move more fastly.

"Dont be sad kyung. You have us.. your beagle hyungs!" Baek cheer and pull me inside while chanyeol follow us from behind. "We can make your life more colourful!!!" They cheer and toss in the air.

What the?! -_- kill me pleaseeeee

"Hey hyung! Why dont we follow them?"

"YAAA!" They scream. "Oh sehun, you scare us!" Baek hyung yell and hit his head hard.

"I was at the door since bomi noona left! You guys just didnt see me" sehun pout. "Hyung! We should follow them. Minhwan hyung might be flirt you wifeyyyy" he says and hurriedly pull all of us into the car.

"Where's kai? We cant leave him"

"Oh right! I'll bring him out"

"Okay I'll drive" chanyeol hyung jump to the front seat and start the car. A minute later, sehun walk out from house with kai on his both arm, he lift him up like a princess.

"How could he sleep in this situation?! Its a danger! I'm in Da-danger"

"Pinocchio!"

"Re-mem-mem-mem-ber Me!"

"Pinocchio! Chanyeol ah rap part!"

"Amhoui miro hemaetji.. geugeon-"

"Ow ow! Where's my lightstick?! Hyung!"

"-Oh! I just wanna tell you I'm in danger now! I'm in danger in danger.. remember me danger!"

"Nuga bwado-"

"YAAAAA STOP ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!"

"Wae wae kyungsoo hyung? I just turn on my lightstick a while ago. So mean!"

"YOU! SHUT UP OR I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND KICK YOU TO MADAGASC-"

"OH GOD PLEASE HELP MEEEEHHHH! SATANSOO WILL COME"

"START DRIVING HYUNG!! PAALLLLIIIII!!"

"Oh guys! I'm sleeping, kay? Shh!"

"OMEEEGGAAAHHH JONGIIINN! DONT SLEEP AND HEELLLPP MEEHHH!"