Chapter 30 - I'm Your Big Spider

Kyungsoo POV

"Bomi! Are you there?"

That jerk knocking the door from outside cause her to frezee in her spot. But I dont care and still giving her hickeys.

"Are you okay? I heard you scream before" he ask.

"O-oh no! I'm not screaming" she reply. You aren't screaming but you moaning, baby.

"You sure, you're okay?"

I stop from kissing her neck and take a break a while when I hear he's asking cause her to not pay attention with what I'm doing.

"I'm okay-oh shit! Kyungs-aahhhhh!" She lower her voice as I start licking her weakness spot.

"Bomi?"

"I-i'm okay oppa! It just.. there's a big spider! Yeah.. s-spide-ahhhh" she moaning. So I'm that big spider, uhh? Just tell him its me! You naughty girl.

"It doesnt bite you,right? The spider?"

Bite? Thats a great idea. Thanks man!

I move from my neck to her ear and lick it first, up and down. Then whisper something to her, "the spider will biting you..."

"Dont worry oppa! It is no-" she bit her lower lip as I start bitting her ear. she throwing her head back against the wall, while moaning.

So its your weakness spot too, huh?

She giving me an access to her neck when she's throwing her head back. I moving back again to kissing her neck again and give her more hickeys.

"Stop it kyungsoo" she groan and push me. I realease my arm on her as she start panting.

I just realize the bathroom become hot as we're sweating so much. "You! Look at what you did" She ask as she look at her reflection in the mirror.

"What? I didnt do anything" I frown. I swear, I just kissing her neck. We didnt do anything beside that.

"You didnt do anything? So what are these then?" She frown, pointing to her neck.

I come closer to take a look on her neck that show my art works. "Its just my art works" I smirk.

"Kyungsoo!" She hit my chest lightly. "What if minhwan oppa see it?"

"Its good if he see it"

"Yaa!"

"So he can know that you're mine" I smirk and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"What if I give you hickeys again? So he can see it clearly" I start kissing her neck again while back hugging her.

"Yaa kyung-"

"I know you love it when I'm touching you"

"N-no!"

"You love it..."

"Please-aahh.. kyungsoo s-stop it!"

"I will stop if you say that you love being touch with me rather than him"

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not baby" I lick from her neck up to the back ear cause her to shiver. "I'm waiting"

She bit her lips as I bite her again on the ear. She groaning, tell me to stop but I wont stop if she doesnt say it.

"O-okay! I-ahhh.. love it when you..y-you touching me!" She moan.