Chapter 32 - First Kiss

Bomi and minhwan are in the coex mall now, they're looking for italian restaurant that minhwan mention earlier when they arrive at the parking lot.

He said that he want to eat something differents. Bomi just nodding and let him lead her to wherever he wants.

"Bomi?" He ask her cause him to glance at him while walking down the foods section. "I know its already winter, but we aren't at outside. Arent you feels hot with-"

She realize that he asking why she isnt put off the big scarf that wraps around her neck. "Its okay, I just too lazy to take it off"

As soon as she see a toilet, she excuse her to minhwan to go to the toilet.

"Damn kyungsoo" she mocking his creepy but cutie owl guy in front of the big mirror. Luckily, there's no one here, so she's free to say bad words towards him.

"Its feel so hot wearing this scarf, and how could I hide it?" She pointing to the hickeys that kyungsoo made. Honestly, she felt happy when he did it to her. But she feels regret now, because he made it too much. The marks are so red and she couldnt hide with only use bb cream.

She hope, she could hide it from minhwan. She doesnt want him to know that they did something naughty inside his house before.

She doesnt want minhwan, see her as a naughty girl. Because she actually not a kind of that.

"Thank you bomi-ah. I really want atleast have a dinner or lunch with you. But I didnt dare to ask you because I'm afraid you will reject it" he says as they walk out from the italian restaurant. It took an hour for them to eat and chit-chatting before they go to another places.

"How can I reject you?" She chuckle.

"Jinjja? So we can hang out together again?"

"Of course! Just ask me where do you want to go" she smile as patting his arm lightly. "I'll spend my time for you, because you already spend your practice time, just for me. So I have to thank you with it"

"What if we watch a movie? Tomorrow?"

"Ummm.. okay. Tomorrow, 4pm at the cinema, kay?" She says make minhwan smile widely that before. "Just dont break the promise" he intertwine his pinky finger against her.

"I promise!" She laugh.

"Shall we go to another place?" she drag him to where his car parked.

Bomi POV

I dont know it took so long time for him at music store. He keep looking here and there, but he doesnt choose anything.

I already feel sleepy and tired. So I ask minhwan oppa if I can go home. But he tell me to wait about 10 minutes and we will go home.

After very very very long minutes, we finally arrive in front of his house. I get out from the car and say goodbye to him because I feel really sleepy. So I just want to go straight to my lovely queen size bed.

"I'll accompany you until your front gate" he says and walking beside me. I really feel sleepy even I close my eyes while walking.

"You dont know what time is it?" I tilt my head, it isnt minhwan's voice. I try to open my eyes and surprise to see kyungsoo is standing in front of our house. "Oh I'm sorry" minhwan immediately answer him.

"Kay, you can go now" he says as he grab my hand and pull me into his embrace. "And thank you for sending my WIFE home"

"WHAT?!" O.O