Chapter 40 - Meet Park Jinyoung

"masker, check! Sunglass, check!"

"Dont forget your cap, noona" sehun put her cap on her head. "I'm sorry, I have to take care of kai"

"Gwaenchana sehun-ah" she pat his shoulder. "Okay then, bye!" He wave to bomi before she dissapear from his sight. "Be carefull noona"

Everyone who pass her, look at her weirdly since they come into the DO Company. She take their attention because she wear a big size hoodie with a scarf on the neck that hide her face and dont forget about the sunglass and cap.

Its hard for her to look because she wear her sunglass. She look around to see where the lift is. "Why its so dark? I even cant see it clearly!"

"Its because you were that sunglass" she turn as she heard someone is commenting her. And found a handsome guy is standing behind her in the lift. "Are you talking to me?" She point to herself.

"Who else?" She turn her body to the left and right, its just only two of them. "Ah I see" she giggle.

She look back to see where she is now. But because she couldnt see it. She ask him again. "Can you tell me which floor are we?"

but he just keep silent. "Hey! I ask you" it make him glance before he lean his face towards her. "Why dont you take off your sunglass?" She step a back by his action. "such a weirdo" he chuckle before the lift door open, and he come out.

"Yaa!!" She yell and Immediately take off her sunglass. She look at the monitor and it show '7'. "Oh wait!" The door almost close and she reflect running out from the lift. "Fiuuh!" She relief.

She look around to see nobody in the hallway. She put on her sunglass again then walk slowly to kyungsoo's room.

Luckily his secretary isnt in her position, and thats mean she can come in easily. She open the door slowly and take a peek inside. She see kyungsoo is sitting on the couch with a woman across her.

She remember that it was a woman that she saw yesterday. But she couldnt find the little girl.

"I dont know you become more handsome"

"You too. You become more beautiful. I remember when last time we met, you were not beautiful like now" she hit his shoulder lightly while both of them giggling.

She doesnt have a clue, who is she. But seems like they know each other for long time ago. They look so close. And it make her jealous.

"Who is she?" She ask herself. "Who are you?" She startle and dont dare to turn around. She may caught by someone.

"Excuse me, but you block my way" a girly voice ask her cause her to face the owners. She see a little girl waiting her to move away, so she can come into the room.

"oh I'm sorry little girl!" She apologize. "Ck!" She push her away. "I told you to move not to apologize!" She says harshly make bomi shock. A little girl just yelling at her a while ago. Even she push her. That girl is so rude, she think.

"Wae miyoung?" That woman ask the little girl as she sit beside kyungsoo. "Ani eomma. It just there's a weird girl standing in front of this room"

Kyungsoo immediately look at the door but luckily bomi is more fast to hide behind the door. "Let her be" he says. And walk to the door to lock it.

Bomi who heard a strange voice immediately pull the door but it already lock. "What the?!" She whisper. She move to the glass wall beside the door to take a peek inside but before she could do it, kyungsoo already pull the curtain.