Chapter 39 - Weird Feeling

"I WANT TO MEET MY DEER!"

Sehun scream while crying like a baby when he know that he cant visit his soulmate, xi luhan in beijing. because he said that he will spend this Christmas with his family. And seems like sehun's big plan wont work.

"You can meet luhan when he's back" baekhyun calming him and ask him if he want to join him and of course chanyeol too, to go to china to spend Christmas and new year with their chinese friends.

But he refuse and said that he wont go there if luhan isnt there.

"Arent you miss kungfu tao? He's your bestie after all" sehun's face become dark so suddenly as he heard chanyeol mention tao's name. "Big no no for that gucci girl" he pout. "I'm done"

"What about you kai? You want come?" They ask him but he refuse too. He always went to china for Christmas but this year, he want something new.

"Okay, so just two of us" baekhyun says and going to put his luggage in the taxi followed by chanyeol. They're ready for going to china this afternoon. And because the others wont come. So they dont have to wait.

They arrive at the airport at 10, two hours before the flight schedule. bomi along with kai and sehun accompany them until they have to check in and go inside.

"I'll miss you dear" baek hug bomi tightly while chanyeol caressing her head from behind. "Tell me if kyungsoo do something that can make you cry"

Chanyeol spread his arm and show her his muscles. "i'll Immediately go back to seoul and give him a lesson"

"Dont worry hyung! Bomi protection squad are here!" Sehun come to her side and hug her from behind make bomi giggle and immediately carress his cheek. "Thank you hunnie!"

"Hey kai! You have to protect noona too!"

"I know I know! Geez!" He hug bomi awkwardly as he feel embrass to do it. while the other hand, bomi wraps her arms around their shoulder, and pull them closer. "Dont worry oppa! I have this two kids"

"H-hey dont pull me so suddenly" kai sutter when bomi pull him so suddenly, making their cheeks touching.

He's going to pull himself away from her but bomi doesnt let her go. She even kiss kai's cheek while thank him for being such a care bestfriend.

he doesnt help but to blushing by bomi action. He know that she doesnt kiss him only, but he kiss sehun's cheek too.

He look at sehun and see him putting both of his hands on his red cheeks. Blushing really hard.

Why they feel so nervous? He's so confuse and touch his cheeks again.

"Its feels hot.." he says. "Whats wrong with you? You feels hot?"

Kai step back as he see bomi is looking at him worriedly. "Are you okay? I call you many times. But you dont react" she says and want to check kai's head but kai refuse it. "I-i'm fine bomi"

But bomi is so stubborn and keep coming closer to kai. "You still wearing your jacket inside the room" bomi immediately grabbing him and unzip his jacket. Kai doesnt help but to feels something weird on his stomach everytime bomi lean closer.

He doesnt know why but it makes him nervous. "Thats why you feels hot" she says as she help kai to put off his jacket.
"T-thank you" kai mumbling, hiding his smile from the others. But fails because sehun see it already.