Chapter 28 - Innocent?

I gulp as I cant believe, kyungsoo is standing in front of me with only wear a towel that hang around his waist.

He looks so innocent since his abs is still under his shirt this morning. But then i remember that day when kyungsoo revealed his legs and arms that shook me all upside down.

What more when he reveals his abs now! In front of me! Dont expect an abs from that kind of cutey face. He never fails to make me shock.

"Yaa! Shut up! Why are you scream?!" I could feel he's touching my shoulder now to make me calm. "Stop screaming!"

I immediately stop and open my eyes again but then I'm surprise to see his body is so close to me. Especially his face, its just an inch from me.

He looking down straight into my eyes as water dripping from his head, fell to my forehead and nose. While his arm which on my shoulder before, moving to reach the sink behind me.
Its seems like he's trapping me between him and the sink.

"S-sexy..." I mumble while returning my gaze to him. "Sex?w-what?" He blink immediately as he heard me say something but he seems doesnt hearing it clearly.

"Aaa... nothing!" I looking away. "And move!" I kick his leg cause him to groan in pain. As close as it makes my heart beating so fast.

"Yaa! Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Because you're pervert!"

"Me? Pervert?" He chuckle. "You're the one who barge in!"

Wait! Well.. I'm the one who barge in and didnt know there's someone in. "Umm.. that-"

"Or..." he close the gap between us and traping me again. "You want to shower with me?" He whisper cause me to move my head immediately but it makes our cheeks touching.

because we're too close to each other, it seems like I brushing my cheek on his. "I assume that you want it" he giggle.

"HELL NO!" I turn my head to him but stop as I know I almost touching his lips because of my sudden action.

"Naughty girl.." he giggling make his owl eyes turn into eyes smile.

"First, you barge into my room then said I'm a pervert although you're the one who couldnt take your eyes away from my body"

I bit my lips and couldnt help but to look at his perfect abs.

"Second! You want to shower with me, but then you said no while trying to kiss me?"

He giggling again. "You really... unbelievable!" He says as he poking my cheeks.

It has been a long time since he was poking me on the cheek. Somehow I was very pleased with his habit who like poking my cheek while I was sleeping.

"I'm not!"

"You really dont want?" He ask. "I can take a shower again if you want" he put his hand on the waist and try to remove the towel but I stop him immediately. "Yaaa! What do you want to do?!"

"Wae?" he try to remove his towel again.

"YAAA!"

Bath with him? Just me and kyungsoo? Together? Ahhh I couldnt imagine what will happen if we're showering together . We may be doing sex rather than a bath, right? hehehe (•~•)

Wait! What I think? It's impossible. Ha ha ha

"It might happen"

I freeze. "W-what do..you.. say?"