Chapter 22 - Is this really you?

Bomi POV

"Hey bomi!" Kai approach me when I'm at the backyard. "Wae?" I frown as he give me my phone. "Hyung, call you" he says cause me to look at my phone.

Kyungsoo call me. But I'm not in my mood now so I reject his call. "Why are you reject it? See! He call you again" he point to my phone. "I wont talk with him" I throw my phone to him and go back into the house.

"Ya!" He shout but I ignore him.

Its already 12 in the afternoon and I feel so hungry now.

"Can you make for me too?" I ask chanyeol oppa as I see him cooking. He nod and tell me to wait for a while.

After few minutes, he's coming with two plates in his hand. "Foods coming!"

"Gomawo oppa!" I cheer as he hand me those plate. "Wo wo wo~ I smell something delicious!" I see baekhyun oppa come towards us. He walk with eyes close. "Ohh! Foods!" He cheer as he open his eyes widely.

"Where's mine?" He looks at the table but he only see two, for me and chanyeol. "Why are you so mean to me?!" He approach chanyeol oppa and clinging his hand to him.

"You forgot to make me one?" He pout with a sad face.

Chanyeol oppa looks panick. I think he forgot about him. "Ahh.." he rub her neck as he search a reason for baek. "Ahh! How can I forget you?"

"So? Where's mine?" Baekhyun frown as he look at him. "Here.." chanyeol point at his plate. "I want to share with you.." he grin. "J-just you and me. Umm.. together?"

But baekhyun doesnt give a reaction until,

"why are you not telling me?!" He cheer make two of us jump from our chair.

"I dont know you're so romantic!" Baekhyun immediately sit at his lap as he say it. "Thank you baby~" he wink, success to make my jaw drop.

"Oww bomi~ dont be jealous okay?" He chuckle when I see them lovey dovey. "I'm not!" I says and get up. Leaving them.

When will kyungsoo and I doing some romantic things like that? I'm so jealous, you know?!

Ahh! Why I thinking about him again?! Stop it bomi! Stop it! You have to move on, kay?

"He want to talk to you" kai says as he approach me again. He talk again to kyungsoo and then he hand me my phone.

"Bom-"

"Bye!" I says before he could say anything. Then I turn off my phone, so he couldnt call or text me again.

"Why are you act like that?" Kai frown as he see me throw my phone again. "He try to treat you nice , but why are you-"

"He's like that because irene left him"

"W-what?! How do you know?"

"He told me yesterday, and you know?"

"Wae?"

"He told me that he'll be serious with me"

"Thats good for you!"

"I think you'll be upset..haha!"

"You should thank me, I already give you my one and only kyungsoo!"

"But kai..."