The Dememntor

When I awoke the next morning, I smiled in happiness. You see, demigods usaully have some awful dreams. And it's usaully not our fault that we have those dreams that we seem to somehow have. It's more like something tha comes with being a demigod- you're born with it. Some of us, like Percy, have a empathy link. Percy and Grover have one. It's rather hard to explain, okay?

I was just lucky that I didn't have one last night.

"Why do we have ministry cars, dad?" Ron had wondered.

"Because of Harry," Mr. Weasley smoothly lied.

He looked at me as he stated that lie; we actually are riding to the train station because of me. Yes me. It's all because of me because I'm a demigod. Well, I'm a demiwitch. I'm dangerous. Too dangerous.

In the car ride, I mangaed (somehow) to be in the back of one of the cars by myself, the driver up front, and... I sat alone. I couldn't help but be sort of offended, I mean, there's reasons.

I'm Sirius Black, and Athenas daughter. A dangerous child just with Athena, but more with Sirius Black.

Unable to listen to the guy talk about his troubles for four more hours, I searched my suitcase for my IPod. I sighed and hooked up my black headphones into my IPod and my ears. I scrolled down my playlist, and searched for a good song to listen to. I finally decided on 'Mirrors', by Justin Timberlake.

Songs like eight minutes and six seconds, but oh well.

"I don't wanna lose you now

I'm looking at the other half of me

There's a tear in my heart

There's a space, and now your gone

Show me how it fight the now

And I'll tell you baby

It was easy coming back to you now

You were right here all along

It's like your a mirror

Wuho wuho

A mirror staring back at me,

Staring back at me."

I sung quietly to myself.

It was then that I realised the cab driver put a silencing charm on my area. Oh, isn't he nice? I then realised two others were with me after I sung some more.

"Now in the morning I sleep alone..

Sweep the streets I used to own...

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enimies eyes

Listen to the crowd sing:

Now the old king is dead,

Long live the king

The minute I held the key

The walls were close to me

That's where my castle stands

On piles of sand, piles of sand

Listen the bells are ringing

And cavalry choirs are singing

.....

.....

For some reason I can't explain

I know St. Peter will call my name

You see girl,

I always had an honest word...