George Meets Percy

"I'll see you all after break!" I exclaimed as I boarded the Hogwarts Express.

"Be careful" Hermione exclaimed backs me with a motherly stare.

"I'll try.... But you know me."I said with a smirk.

Honestly, does she think that I can actually be careful!? Believe me, I try.it just...... Doesn't work.

Anyway, I sat in a compartment with the twins and Ginny. I sighed as we got settled. The trai pulled out of the station.

"Listen.... Uhm, I have a secret I should probably tell you guys." I began. They listened, intently.

"So, I'm not exactly... Just a witch. Halfblood, but no human or muggle is there. My father, as you know, is Sirius Black, but my mother...is Athena. The Greek goddess."

"I know, I heard you telling the trio." Ginny smiled and stated.

"I also told the twins. Not unsure why..."

"Ginny, I love you my friend." I gave her a friendly hug.

She smiled. "Save that for Georgie boy." She whispered in my ear.

I blushed, and she laughed with Fred. George blushed as well, because she whispered exclaimed it somehow.

"Lets give the two lovebirds alone time, Gin." Fred stated with a smile.

"Good idea, Freddie." Ginny smiled.

They left us.

I was already sitting next to George so we didn't have to move.

~~~

It turns out Fred and Ginny didn't come back until we reached the station. This is what happened:

"Listen, Dele, I really like you. Like, like like you."

"Good. Because I like like you too." I smiled.

We got our luggage, and exited the train.

As soon as the four of us were by my ride (Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Mrs. Jackson), Iset down my luggage by Percy's foot.

I walked away towards George, as Percy went after me, tryingto see where I was going.

"Oh, hey, George?" I asked him. He turned my way.

"In case I don't come back......... I'm sure I will, but, you never know..."

I have him a swift peck on the lips. He closed his eyes and kissed back. I could practically feel Aphrodite's doing of love, with the help of Zeus with the electrical sparks or something.

I broke away from him, and murmmered to him, "make sure you write to me."

I waved to him, giggled with Ginny, gave Fred a small hug, watched George blush like a mad man, and turned around to face Percy.

I gave him a hug.

"Percy! This is Ginny, Fred, and George! A few of my friends form school."

"So, your George, George, huh?"

George nodded. "Well, if you hurt her... I'll make.... Sure. You. Die. A. Painful. Death."

"PERCY!" I exclaimed, shocked by the threat of his words.

"Come on, Percy. We have a job go fulfil soon..."

As we walked away, on sought crossed my mind:

"I'm gonna punch Percy one of these days..."

~~~

Long time no update? Sorry.

Anyway, I have to say one thing really quick:

HORMONAL POTATOS.

Ignore that.

~ Madison