The End of Year Three

Time came for Buckbeak's trial. I couldn't stand it really, to watch it. It hurt me so much, to know that the trial would happen because my stupid cousin just had to tell his idiotic father.

So, instead, I hung out with dear old Professor Lupin.

I noticed that when he had gone to go pee, he had the Maurders Map, laying clear, open on his desk. Oh, isn't he smart.

It had come to my attention while looking at the Map that Ron, Harry, Hermione and Peter Pettigrew were- well... Hermione and Harry were chasing Ron and his rat into the Whomping Willow.

And me, being me, decided to go after them. With my wand in my hands, I raced out of the castle, and into the Willow Tree.

"Help! Sirius Black!" somebody (most likely Hermione) shouted. I rolled my eyes and stumbled in, my jeans tearing at the knee.

"Uff!" I exclaimed as I landed on my butt. "I'm going to get a butt concussion in the morning..." I stated to nobody in particular.

"Thanks for landing on my already bitten and broken leg, Adele!" scowled Ron at me.

"So that's why I landed on something boney and grumpy!"

"Adele?" a hoarse voice asked me.

"Why hello, father." I sighed and scowled at the same time.

I sat down next to Ron on the abandoned, rickety, old, ancient bed in the Shrieking Shack. Ron was holding his rat, Scabbers, who strangely reminded me of Peter Pettigrew..... Weird.

"I... want... you... dead!" Harry exclaimed as he lunged for my father's throat, and my father.

I couldn't help but frown at Harry's rash action. That boy is too rash.......

"Harry!" I exclaimed, before grabbing him back.

He looked at me, like I was vermin.

"Adele- this is the man that made your life hell!"

My short tempered anger boiled at this point.

"HE MIGHT HAVE MADE MY LIFE A LITTLE BIT LIKE THE UNDERWORLD, AND I RAN AWAY AT THREE. HE DIDN'T STOP ME FROM DOING SO BECAUSE HE WASN'T THERE!"

"And your point is?" Ron asked me, furiously.

"Look, my Uncle Hermes, my mom's brother- er, well, half-brother- once said..." they paused, waiting for an answer.

Lupin came in a millisecond before I quoted dear Hermes.