My Father Breaks Into the Common Room.

It was about... March, maybe, when it seemed like the end of Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasleys friendship.

Harry and I tried to stay out of it, but Harry stunk at that job, to let you know.

Also, Harry is learning how to produce a Patrnous Charm! Well, he already can. Lupin thinks I should, so I'm going with Harry tommorrow night.

I rember what happened between the two friends....

Apparently, Crookshanks had aten Ron's rat, Scabbers. I don't think Crookshanks did, because Scabbers was old anyway. And how does he know that it was Crookshanks? There's another ginger cat in the second year boys dorm.

I stood by Hermiones side through and through, even though I really disliked cats. I'm more of an owl person for parental reasons.

Anyway, Hermione was struggling with her workload, and was balancing the work for Buckbeak, Hagrids Hippogriff, if you remember, at the same time.

So, I, being the good friend that I am (suprisingly...), helped out a lot with Buckbeak. I did most of it, I'm proud to say. Don't tell Hermione I thought that, or she'll have my head..

Snape is still Snape and Treawley is still- yea. A gypsy sister.

Anyway, today Hemrione and I were in the library. There was a Qudditch match on Saturday. Today was Thursday.

"Oh, Adele!"

"Yes, Mione?" I asked, caringly.

"Do you think Ron and I will still be friends?" She asked, a frown on her face.

I hated seeing her like this.

"Yea, I do. And that's not just Athena's intitution coming through. It's because you two bicker like an old married couple."

Hermione chuckled. Hey, that is a major accomplishment for right now! With my father on the loose and all.

"Besides, how does Ron know that it was Crookshanks? Doesn't Colin Creevey have a ginger cat like Crookshanks named Flash or something?"

She nodded. "Exactly. Now, lets get back to work...."

After a little bit, we went over what I had for Buckbeaks trial.

"So, really, Buckbeak isn't putting anyone in danger, Hagrid. Malfoy knew what he was doing."

"Yea, and it's nobody's fault but my cosins." I reassured a year struck Hagrid.

"Yes, my dads cosin is Naricssa Malfoy. Draco's my cosin. Yay.." I sarcasticly said.

They shrugged.

"Thank y'all fer helpi' me by der way."

"No problem, Hagrid. It's the least we can do, Hermione and I."

~~~

Gryffindor..

Gryffindor has won! We had won the championship! The Qudditch Cup!

The party was pretty awesome.

We were told to go to bed, and so we did, suprisingly.

I fell asleep for a little bit, but then, I awoke to hearing shreddings on a bed spread next door.... Like a knife, almost.

I rushed to the common room, I had to see who was doing this. Surely, they'd come down- it's most likely, isn't it?

I sat on the couch, and I turned as I heard footsteps.

"Sirius.... Sirius Black."I calmly said.

"Uhm... Hello, there?" Black uncertainly said, more in a questioning tone.

"My name is Adele. I'm Athena's daughter. And yours."

He paused.

"I won't kill right this minute."

"You want to kill me?" He sadly asked.

I stated to him, in a Sirius tone:

"Your one of the reasons that my life has been like hell."

"Really?"

"Yes."

It was silent for a momment.

I then spoke:

"I ran away when I was three. Because nobody was there for me."

~~~

Okay!

So, uhm, hopefully, only two more chapters in Adeles third year! Here's a snippet from the last chapter I don't have written:

I then saw him. Next to him was Percy, Mrs. Jackson, and Annabeth- but I didn't care about them at the momment. All I really did want to do was run into his arms.

I saw Hermione, Ron, Harry, Fred, George, and Ginny smile at me.

I gave search a swift hug, and George a quick kiss on the cheek. Even though we weren't together, it was something I had to do.

George Weasley quickly blush. Mrs. and Mr. Weasley gave me a hug.

Mrs. Weasley have me a knowing look, and nodded. I gave a quick blush.

I turned away from the Weasleys, the Granger, and the Potter.

I couldn't help but run into his arms.

I ran, and I swear I could hear Chariots of Fire playing in the background.

He hugged me, and I hugged him.

I was hugging my innocent, and now a free man, who wasn't wanted, father.

Sirius Black.

I was going back to camp, and....

I didn't know if I was coming back alive.

~~~

Okay. Yea.

So, uhm, yea.

~ Madison