She's the Inspiration for Gypsy Sisters on TLC

Okay, last time that I updated was on nine eleven, a very sad day for us Americans.

I was one at the time, so, I don't remember anything.

But something's do flash to my mind when I hear what happened, and how the USA was practically shut down that day...

I mean everybody was ordered to go home from work.

My great uncle (who would be, like, fifth five right now) used to work in the one of the World Trade Centers.

I don't know what happened to him, I've never met him, because nobody ever saw him again. Not even my great aunt and they're kids.

I think that he died.

Enough sad talk!

This will be a funny chapter, hopefully.

****

She's the Inspiration for Gypsy Sisters on TLC

I got up the next morning from a very bad nights sleep with a huge groan as Lavender Bornw squealed about having no more mascara.

Blah, such a Aprhodite girl.

The only one of those girls that I can really stand is Silena Beaurguarde- and I think there's something off with her right now.

Personally, I think she's the traitor within the camp, because somebody HAS to be passing information to Luke, now, right? And she has seemed.... Suspicious lately.

Anyway, swearing some Ancient Greek curse words under my breath that would of made Annabeth slap me on the back of the head, I got up and put on my Gryffindor uniform.

Hermione beside me, I walked down to the Great Hall.

"Your eating, I see." Ron said, a obvious smirk plastered on his face.

And he was right (for once).

Hermione was shoving her face full of food, just like Ron did at the feasts at Hogwarts. She was eating like a vacuum- it was impossible that her mouth and her tongue and her swallowing system and stomach system thingy were able to work that fast.

Well...

Nothing's impossible as long as you have enough nerve.

"Hermione... Your gonna choke!" I warned her, my eyes wide, worried for my one of my best friends.

"No I'm not!" I somehow was able to understand through the girl who was eating with her mouth open, and talking at the same time.

Attractive.

"I just wanna get to the library!" She said as she scrambled out of the Great Hall.

How the hell did she not choke?

"We haven't even started classes yet..." Ron said to Harry and I, shaking his head.

Only Ron....

****

The fraud was as boring as ever.

She also was as gypsyical as ever.

Her little shawl had sparkles on it, and she wore it with this huge, grapefruit-large bug sized glasses that freaked me out so much that I'm pretty sure even Aphrodite couldn't even help give her a makeover.

Or give her a make over....

"Now, class....." She mystically said.

"We will be learning about your births and which house of planets you were born under..."

She went around, and as we flipped through our books (Ron, Harry, and I), Sybil Treawleny asked Harry:

"I think that I'm quite right, dear, that you were born in mid-winter?"

I tried to restrain my laugh- but, me, being me, I couldn't.

"What's so funny, Miss Black?" Treawlney asked me, with a 'scary' (note the sarcasm) glare.

"It's just... Harry... He was born at the end of July!" I choked out through the laughs that were escaping my mouth and echoing across the classroom walls.

Our classroom was in the attic.

Yep, apparently Hogwarts has an attic!

I really didn't know that.

I mean, you just don't expect a castle as big and magical as Hogwarts to have an attic where you learn crappy, useless Divination, do you?

You also don't expect to see this huge house at a camp for demigods tha has a attic taht has a hippe mummy, and the hippie mummy will recite prophecies because she was the old spirit of Delpi.

You also don't expect there to be cheese on your head.

You have cheese on your head, you know.

Now you reached your hand to pat your head, to make sure that there wasn't any cheese.

Yea, well, because there isn't.

#YOLOSWAG.

Just....

Don't ask, okay?

Good.

As I exited the classroom with the fourth year Gryffindors who still decided to take this subject, we were all laughing.

That's right, Hogwartians.

Sybil Treawleny is.....

She's the Inspiration for Gypsy Sisters on TLC.

Adele Black (Percy Jackson/Harry Potter Crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara