Visions♠

This Fanfic is kinda R rated so be warned!
…………………………………
It was 2am and my brother was sprawled out across my couch bed, snoring like a fucking pig.
I sat on my bed reading a book, my favourite one, which was Game of thrones .
I was rudely interupted by a small knock on my door.
I furrowed my brows and stood up slowly, my brother shifted a little and went in to which looked like a more comfy position.
I opened the door slowly and stepped out.
There was know one here? How odd.
I looked go my right. James' door was slightly open, maybe he knocked.. Or messing about with me.

I shut the door behind me and crept my way to his door.
I was in my light clothes seeing as though it was quite hot. Regretting my choice in clothes immediately I muttered "fuck".
A laugh was heard behind me and I jumped. I whizzed around immediately. Seeing a women coming out a room. Her hair was short and frizzy. Her eyes dark with makeup and lipstick all around her mouth.
She watched me, like a physcopath ready to kill.

"Becareful in there sweety" She said quietly, her voice cracked and her eyes teared up. She walked down the corridor, holding the wall for support. I watched her scared.

"Something wrong Miss White?" James said making me turn to him. While in the process I crushed right in to his chest. He held my shoulders steadying me and looking right in to my eyes.

"Oh, there was knock on my door- Well know one was there and I came out and your door was open and i thought it was you" I say in one breath, trying to steady my breathing. I turned my head against to were I last seen that crazy women. But she wasn't there.

"I wouldn't knock on your door at this hour Lorna don't be silly. You must be hearing things. Why don't you come in and have a drink with me and have a little.. Chat" He asks looking at me with a toothy smile and desperation written all over his face.
I nodded and he placed his hand on the centre of my back while pushing my gently in to his room.
He shut the door behind him and i stood in the centre of the room uncomfortable and slightly cold. I crossed my arms over my breath and gave my arms a rub.

"Would you like some tea Lorna?" I looked up at James, he sat down and picked up a steaming tea pot ready to pour it in to a mug.

"Oh yes please, one sugar as well please" I reply while sitting down next to him on the couch. He poured me some and added the sugar and pushed it towards me. I learn forwards and grabbed it, my top rose up my back. The coldneas of the room making the hairs on my back stand.
A shiver went up my spine, I quickly took a sip of the hot liquid and leaned back placing it on my leg and holding the side of it with my hand.
James crossed one of his legs and put and turned his body towards me slightly. I kept sipping my tea for a bit but chose to let it cool down for a bit so I placed it back on the table.

I turned my body so I was fully on the couch and crossing my legs.
My shorts rose all the way off though, God this was embarrassing.
James looked at my choice of clothing and licked his lips and smiled, he watched as my nipples perked as the coldness of the room hardened them.
He smiled at me seductively

"Bet you're cold" He asked while touching my knee feeling the temperature of me. I sucked in my breath, his big warm hands stroked my knee, giving me goosebumps.
I bit my lip shyly at him and nodded my head.

"I wonder if there was a way to warm you up" He said quietly, his hands going up my thigh. I intensely watched his hand go up leg wanting him to go to the spot were I needed him the most. I let out a little moan.
He smiled approvingly and went ever higher, rubbing the skin under my shorts, I shuffled closer so our faces were nearer. I closed my eyes, I wanted more, I need more.
Quickly he pushed me down on the couch, hovering over me like he read my thoughts. My nipples were hard and could be seen through the thin white material of my shirt.
James rubbed me over my shorts and i couldn't help but bring a hand under my shirt and grabbing my left book aggressively.
He smirked and leant forward bringing his lips upon mind.
His tongue swiped across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I declined and grabbed the side of his face.
He grabbed my ass making me open my mouth in shock.
His tongue invaded my mouth and he smirked happy with what he was doing to me.
I grabbed the top of my shirt and ripped is down the middle, he freed his mouth from mine and watched me play with my left nipple. I bit my lip seductively and watched him groan. His bulge was showing through his tight pants.
He swatted my hand away and carassed both my breasts.

"You are one divine creature" He said lustfully. His voice made me moan out and make my hips grind up against him. He tutted

"Such an eager thing aren't you ay" James added on, a blush came open my cheeks.
He let go of mt breasts and unbuttoned his shirt, showing off his muscular chest. In a flash I quickly turned us around so I was on top. He was shocked by my actions and held on to my hips. My mouth came to contact with his neck, I bit and sucked leaving little red marks. I slowly made my way down his chest, he growled while grabbing my hair.
I made it to his pants and unzipped them and pulling them down.
He pushed me forward to I was lying down again. I'm glad this couch was rather long.
He pulled my shorts and underwear down quickly.
I spread my legs for him wanting hin desperately. I'm shocked on how we go to this point like i was drinking tea then all of a sudden I'm lying here naked.
He went down, kissing the inside of my thighs while still watching me.
His hair was quite ruffled up and his eyes dark and lustful.
I moaned when his mouth come to contact with my core, his tongue licked inbetween my folds and around clit. I threw my head back and thrusted my hips upwards wanting more.
"Ung James, please" I murmured, begging for more my eyes shut.
He started laughing at me crazily then grabbed my legs and threw my across the room on to the bed. My head went dizzy and my vision blurred.
Miss evers and James were infront of me, bloody and laughing. They held knives ready to cut me.
I let out a monstrous scream.

I sat up quickly from the weird dream I had. Ted was gone. He left a message on the bed next to me.
"Had to go back to my friends. See you soon and love you Lou " it said with a few kisses.
I was part freaked out and horny over my dream. I put my hands down my shorts to feel myself.
I was wet as fuck.
With my other hand I covered my face and sighed.
This place is fucking with me.