Is This Real?♠

Showers were the best.
The warm water was like heaven on my skin. I just stood with my head resting on the wall and my hand combing through my hair.
I rubbed through my scalp, soothing my head and relaxing me and increasing the blood flow.
I washed my body with some summer fruits, making sure I don't sweat later.
I washed out all the soap and hair products and turned off the shower, wrapping a towel around my self I stepped out of the bathroom and in to bedroom bit.

"Morning Miss White!" A happy voice came from the other side of the room.
I jumped and wrapped my towel tighter around my body.
Miss Evers stood with a bunch of linin next to her and she was dusting around the room. The door was wide open too.

"Oh, Erm hello... How did you get in?" I asked uncomfortable and watching her with a suspicious eye. She smiled at me still dusting around the corners.

"Sorry for barging in, didn't realise you were in here! I have bad hearing you see. I have a spare key so I thought I should clean up a little for you dear" She replied sweetly. She'd cleaned up Teds mess by putting all his rubbish in the bin and putting the couch back to normal and she has wiped down the tables with some polish.
I thanked her for cleaning off and she just got back to work.
I shut the bedroom door and quickly got ready.

I put my hair up in a bun as it was quite wet. A lil bit of makeup and chucked on some comfy clothes with consisted of yoga pants and brown jumper.
I stepped out of the bedroom bit to see Miss Evers talking to someone.

"Yes Sir- don't you worry Sir- right away Mr March" She seemed quite affectionate towards him which was quite weird.

"Oh Miss Evers I wanted to thank you again. It was kind of you to do that" I say out of the blue, making them turn round to me.
James grins at me and Miss Evers waves me off with her hand.

"No problem dear, anytime" She exclaimed sweetly and went out of the room.
It was just me and Mr March now
My mind wondered to my dream last night, his touch.. And the blood.
We must of been starting at each other for a while now.

"You okay Miss White, you seem.. Out of this fine morning" He leaned up against the door, taking a long drag of his cigar and eying inside my room.

"Oh yes I'm fine. Just a bit tired" I reply crossing my arms. He nods and steps inside my room.

"Your brothers gone has he, seemed like a nice chap. You two were quite the funny pair last night" My mind went back to when we were being silly down the corridor, laughing hysterically and making stupid jokes.
I laughed, unfolding my arms and scratching the back of my neck.

"Ted just had a bit to drink. He can't hold his drink after a few" I explain with a grin.

"Your jokes were so- odd. I've never really understood the British humour" He replied with a slight chuckle.
I blushed a little sitting down on the edge of my bed. He walked more in to room, gliding his long fingers along the well polished cupboards.

"Miss Evers cleans up well. She will always be my lost faithful maid" He sighed in thought looking off in to the wall.

"She's very lovely. I really like her" I say pulling at my top. He looked over at me and slowly walked to the side were I left my whiskey. He poured himself some and took big gulps.
He let out sigh and swished his drink around in the glass cup. He watched him look off in to the window as if he was in deep thought.
Wait why was he even in my room?

"Is there something you need James" I spoke up snapping him out his trance. He twirled around gracefully and smiled at me making his way towards me. I stood up within instinct.
He was so close to me, I could feel his breath on my face, I looked up in to his eyes.

"Is this a dream" I whispered breathlessly my eyes fluttering due to his breath on my eyelashes.

"Now Lorna, why would you say that.. Do you have something to confess" His head dipped and his nose slightly touched down my neck.
I sucked in a breath and his hands slid up and down my waist.
I smiled mischievously and i put my hand at the back of neck.

"Hmm maybe I do" I threw my head back so he had my access to my neck. His hands squeezed even harder on my waist. He pecked my up and down my neck.

"Tell me Lorna, do you think of me at night. Crave my touch and mouth on your own" He mumbled. My eyed widened. What a bugger he knew what he was doing to me.
I muttered a yes.
His hands slid down to my ass and pushed me closer towards him. We looked lustfully in to each before we leaned in to each other out noses touching.

"Mr March! Someone is here to see you!" Miss Evers shouted down the corridor. We pulled apart quickly, his eyebrows were furrowed and he stormed out the room.
Leaving me with my own thoughts...

"Oh my God! You being serious!" Liz said in shock, putting a hand over her heart. My head was flat on the bar and i sighed deeply making an inhumane noise.

"It was so weird Liz, like I dreamt about him the other last night then that just fucking happened, out of the blue might I add. It's like he knows what he's doing to me" I take a big gulp of my alcoholic beverage and set it down with a slight slam.

"Don't let him get inside your head" He gave me another drink and walked out of the bar and down the stairs.

"Having some boy troubles missy"
I turned to see the women for my dream last night. Her voice was hoarse and she held a cigarette in her hand, occasionally putting it to her lips. I narrowed my eyes, a scowl on my face.

"What's it to you 'missy' " I shoot back.
My face stern. I felt like iris...
She rose an eyebrow at me and sat down next to me, taking my drink away from me.

"You should stay away from Mr March, he's dangerous. He'll break you in to tiny pieces and leave you heartbroken. He's only messing with your head" her eyes teared up and her voice cracked. I frowned at her.

"Stay out of my life" I growled at her and stormed out the bar and down the stairs.
I needed to get out this hotel for a while...