Mine pt.2♠

"Excuse me?" I say, flabagsted.
"How dare you, I am know ones property James. You do not own me, I am know ones but my ownloo , I am no prize pig, ready to be slaughtered by ol' Johnny boy here. Whether you like it or not I am leaving, to be honest I should of just skipped this fucking tea party, said I was going for a piss and instead actually left and got thousands of miles away from here and more importantly you!" I shout, pointing a finger at him with my face hot and flustered, showing I instantly regretted raising my voice.

"Lorna, sit the fuck down please" Elizabeth said gently holding her hads together infront of her and standing up cautiously, followed my John who's eye was twitching manically and staring at me like he was trying to kill me on the spot.

Obeying her, I sat down and bit my lip hard, anxious of what I said affected anything. My black dress made me feel uncomfortable and sweaty and right now I just really wanted to strip, but that would be rather inappropriate, even if it would change the mood...

"That was exceptionally brave of you my dear but rather stupid. I don't appreciate being spoken to in that tone; you know that Lorna" He strode over to me, his long fingers swiping the table as he walked slowly. But now here he stood in all his glory, infront of me. Feet to feet. Face to face. My heart was beating rapidly and my breathing had gotten loud and heavy.

"Leave us... Return back to your rooms. If you don't, I might just kill her" James spoke angrily. My head snapped to the Countess, pleading her with my eyes to help me, but before she could speak she was pushed out the room by John quickly.

"It's just me and you now Lorna, now lets talk like adults, yes? Right, what do you wish to speak about hmm?"

"My freedom. To get away from here. To be promised I won't be followed or watched" My voice came out as a whisper. A raspy, scared whisper. He knew I felt vulnerable. He knew he could do anything to me and get away with it. He dipped his head slightly and grabbed my chin forcefully making me look at his god given face.
He growled and clicked teeth together making me squint and look away.

"Look at me!" He shouted, his breathing got heavy and he started to pant angrily. I looked up at him meeting his dark brown eyes, doing this he inched closer towards my face, his nose brushing mine making his eyes flutter in delight and groan. I gasped in shock and squeezed my legs tighter together.

"You are mine. And what ever is mine never leaves this hotel" He groaned, gripping my chin tighter. I lifted my hand up which had been resting on lap, to his face.

"Please. Let me go. This isn't right" I say, my hand trembling against his face. He frowned slightly but changed instantly, smacking my hand away and pushing me away slightly.
He walked towards the window his hands behind his back.

"If you leave you'll die, but if I kill you now... You will be here forever, in this hotel. With me"

I shot up, heading straight towards the door in hopes of escaping this nightmare. Why couldn't he leave me to live my life!? He whipped his head round and darted towards me, following me out the door. I ran endlessly down the hall trying my hardest to run as fast as I could in my heels with him on my trail. If only I could just reach the stairs...

My feet suddenly tripped over something and I ended falling hard to floor, carpet burn grazing my hands and knees. Wow I hate heels. I started to crawl up but a foot kicked my back down.

"You can't escape me Miss White! You'll never leave. Mark my words!" He hoisted me up violently on to his shoulder. I let out a scream and a cry blurting out cries of help and pleas to let me go. But he didn't listen.

I no time we were back in his room and I was chuckled to the floor, elbows now hurting and I tried my hardest to ignore the pain.

He placed a foot to my stomach, pinning me down and said.

"You are going to be mine forever Lorna"

Those were the last words I heard before everything went dark.