Oh Baby♠

"Make it stop!" - "Why are you doing this!?"

"I'm sorry Lorna. I've had strict instructions from Mr March to keep an eye on you. But who said we can't have some fun..."

"John I beg you, please. I'll do anything"...

"Mm your cries of terror are orgasmic honey!"

"Shut up Aileen"

I didn't know what part of the hotel I was in, but it wasn't nice. It smelt awful and at the moment I was with 2 murderers. They've hit me and Aileen threw random objects at me which left nasty little cuts on my arms. They also made me have some shitty drink, which made me throw up and make my nose bleed, and all they did was watch me squirm around like an animal as I cried for help. I felt completely useless and pathetic. I can't exactly remember how I got here it all went blury from- Well I can't even remember specifically when it all started.

"Ja-James please" I whispered to myself, in hope he'll fetch me and at least take me back to my room. I don't understand why he even put me down here... What's he up to?

James P.O.V

"Darling, you know I can't just let her go! She simply knows too much, that I've already stated. But besides she's far better than you even were, hmm so innocent and sweet. And her mouth... sooo devine. She sure does know how to make me feel alive" I state smugly, raising my glass and taking a sip of my beverage. I see her eyebrows raise and anger spreads over her face.

"Darling, you think by saying that it's meant to make me jealous? I never loved you. From day one, all I wanted was your damn money. After all I did kill you hun. I couldn't give two fucks if you keep her or not. I don't want another spirit in this hotel. Not her type anyway, she's something... Special. And well you always liked the rare jewels didn't you James. Don't fucking mess with her, or I'll bring you down"

She's stood up right next to me with her drink in hand, my breath is slow trying to contain my anger. I'm practically seething in annoyance with the Vampire bitch. I look up and meet her eyes, with that queue, she tips her drink on me and chucks away the cup and makes a swift exit. Oh Elizabeth, always one to start something you can't finish.

Lorna P.O.V

I choked for some air as Aileen wrapped John's belt around my neck. I couldn't even go to grab it as the tight restrains stopped me from doing so. Tears fell down my face amd blood ran down my nose, I squeezed my eyes shut and let out splurging noises.

"WHAT are you doing to her! You filthy scum! I said, watch over her, NOT TIE HER UP AND TORTURE HER! How dare you touch what is mine" His face was seething with anger and spat practically came out his mouth as he shouted. Just get me the fuck out already.

The belt was released and my chair fell to the side, I sucked in the free air and sighed at the pain on my arms, neck and face. The sound of hitting and shouts were heard behind me, all I could see were silhouettes of fighting figures on the wall infront of me.

"GO now! Before I fucking kill you.. again!" James shouted, I could hear his fast breathing from here. He ripped of the zip ties and picked me up in to his arms.

"Lorna, look at me doll. I'll take you to my room and let you have some rest"
All I could do was whimper and close my eyes and not look at him. He grumbled and slammed open many doors as we made our way through the hotel, it looked dark out going past some closed windows so hopefully know one would walk past us..

"Jesus christ, what happened to her!"

Lorna White, always thinking too soon.

"Shut up you old wench, just passing through, keep your mouth shut and don't go gossiping around now" James certainly wasn't someone to be messed with at the moment.

"I'm fine Iris. I apologise on Mr March's behalf of his rudeness" I opened my eyes and looked in to her worried eyes, she soon softened and nodded her head and went back to her work. We were almost at his room and he speaks up.

"So you can look and speak to the receptionist and not your saviour? I'm appalled Miss White"

"It was your fault anyway"

.................

"I have some whisky if you want some darling" I look at him from the couch.

"Sure, why not"

I take the glass and gulp it down in one go. I set it down on the floor and go back to staring at the wall.

"What's up with you Lorna?" Mr March asks.

"Oh nothing. Not like I didn't just get nearly beaten to death in some basement by some freaky ass undead murders. Really, I'm totally fucking fine right now, definitely not loosing my marbles and not pissed at you for leaving me there" James came round from behind me and picked up my glass on floor, crouching down he picked it up but as he was to stand up he stopped.

"Miss White your babbling on, besides dear, I left you im charge of Sally, obviously word didn't get round that you were not meant to be harmed, I'm sorry darling, I won't let it happen again" He looked me in the eyes and ran the cold glass cup down my bare calf. My breath hitched at contact.

"You know, I could make you feel better Lorna, take away all the pain.. All you have to do is just say yes" He smirked and stood up in front of me.

"You'll hurt me again James"

"I wouldn't, trust me Lorna"

He pushed me back against the arm of the chair settled himself in-between my legs. Slowly he ran his hands down my thighs waiting for an answer. And I couldn't help but cave in.

"Yes. Take me, please"

.......................................

A/N

It gives me so much joy leaving on such a cruel place on the end of a chapter :)

Hope you enjoyed it! Give us a vote if you did😎