2am ♠

The clock struck 2 in the morning.
The boys were zipping up their zippers and buttoning up their shirts.
I lay on the bed, my hands tied to each bed post and legs spread out wide. I couldn't move my legs and my lower stomach hurt.
One of the boys grabbed my face to make me look at him.

"Thanks for a goodnight darling, don't tell anyone about this alright, specially not your bro yeah? "
I spat in his face, hatred flickered through my eyes.
He let go of my face and wiped off the saliva on his cheeks then slapped me hard across the face.

"You filthy fucking bitch! Boys go.. I'm going to teach miss white a lesson" He roared. I tried to remove my rope tied hands from the bed posts but it was no use, but I stilled squirmed away from him. The boys laughed and went to open the door but they were beat my Miss Evers, who opened it rather sadistically. We all turned to her, as usual she had laundry in her hands and still in her maid uniform.

"Miss Evers, pl-please help me" My voice came out desperate and croaky.
Her head turned to my named state and she dropped all the linin in her hand and ran towards me, putting a blanket over me.

"What do you think your doing wench! Get the fuck out or I'll hurt you" One of the boys yelled.
Miss Evers tutted under her breath and let out a giggle.

"Oh Mr March!" She sung out. I looked to her quickly confused with what she was doing. I nervously shuffled around still trying to get free.

"Women I'm going to give you one last chance to get the fuck out or I'll kill ya!" The nearerst one to me shouted with anger. She looked to me and stroked my cheek affectionatly and gave me a little wink.
Outside of my door I heard loud squeks of the floorboard. All the boys looked at each other and ran towards the door, by seeing there confused faces I was guessing that know one was there. Miss Evers quickly untied me while the boys were busy and chucked me a silk gown. I stood up dropping my blanket and shoving on my gown.

"What the fuck you doing! We ain't finished with you" They alk blocked the door way of my bedroom and i backed up against the wall and dropped to the floor.

"Now that's know way to treat a lady now is it gentleman? " Mr March stood near the far window in the other room on the right (the door being on the left) He as usual had a cigar in his mouth and took deep breaths examining the men infront of him.

"Who are you mate, what the hell you doing in ere? The small and slouchy one asked. James walked and came to the centre of the room to see me in the floor a crying mess. His face turned angry and his eyes darkened.

"Well, I am the owner of this hotel. And if you don't get out, there shall be... consequences" His old fashioned voice rung angrily though the room.
The boys looked at each other and laughed.

"Ya see mate, it's 1 against 4. So if you don't get out, aswell as your fucking maid. Then I'm afraid I'll hurt ya" They all nodded in agreement at their 'leader' who came dashing towards me and grabbing me by my hair. I gasped in pain and he dragged me across the floor my knees getting carpet burn and I'm sure plenty of hairs just got pulled out my head.
James shoved his cigar in to his eye when he got close enough.
The leader howled in pain and went to floor clutching his eye. The rest of the boys scrambed put quickly.

"You cowards! Wait till I get my hands on you!" He roared making me flinch and curl up in to a ball to the right and side wall. Miss Evers kneeled down infront of me.

"Let's go in to the other room. You won't want to see this"
I looked over to James he was watching the leader with a crazy look and licked his lips a few times.
He circled him like his prey.

I looked back to Miss Evers and nodded because I knew exactly what I would see if I'd of stayed and watched.