Chapter One {edited}

Before you read the story, please READ THIS IMPORTANT A/N

This is my very first book on Wattpad, and it was a spinoff and inspiration based on a lot of the abuse-rejection stories on here. It has been through a lot of revision and editing and rewriting. But it is still my first book, so it's a bit amateur on the plot line since I can't make too many drastic changes. Read it with the perspective of a new writer!

ENJOY!

o~o~o~o

Chapter One

Aiden

It was all the same, everyone doing their everyday routines. Being lazy, fooling around, playing with pups, making out with either their mates or the pack unmated she-wolves.

I scoff, wait till they meet their mates, and if they're from this pack then they'll know about their whoring history. How they were wolves who jumped from she-wolf to she-wolf or a she-wolf who'd spread their legs for about anyone. I, on the other hand remain fresh as snow. Nonetheless, as an Alpha male, my wolf contains the urge to release every so often, but I shut him up with the same threat.

What will our mate think of us? When we find her and she discovers that we didn't wait for her?

Whenever, Caiden, my wolf had the urge that would be my reply. I had many offers, and many rumours have spread about my so called 'quickies'. But as I said they're just rumours.

I now looked down at the pack runt. Well I wouldn't call her a runt; she's actually the old third in commands daughter. She posses dominant blood within her, and at one point I called her my best friend.

However, everything changed when her father passed away three years ago. Since then Ellie Martin has been picked on and harassed.

As Ellie lives in the pack house with the rest of the teenagers, and the adults live in the pack neighbourhood; many don't know the lifestyle she lives, her mother included.

I concentrate back on Ellie as she cowers, locking her eyes on the floor. For some reason this whole week I felt disgusted and uneasy with myself whenever I'd blatantly ignore her or insult her.

As the so called runt, she's responsible for almost everything; from cleaning to cooking to doing our homework. I honestly have no idea as to why it has gotten so far, and why I don't stop it. But, over the years Ellie went from being ignored, to having small - but definitely hurtful - comments thrown at her, to being the youth maid. As the future Alpha, and the commanderon-chief of the youth, I was responsible for the well being (mentally and physically) of all pack members between the ages of 15 to 18. Why I let everyone treat Ellie this way, I cannot tell you. Should I stop it? Yes. Will I? Eventually, maybe once I am officially Alpha. For now, I had better things to do, like think about meeting my mate for the first time.

Snapping back to reality I looked down at Ellie and put on my best 'you messed up' face.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?" I asked my voice full of fake venom.

"I- s-s-sorry A-a-alpha" Usually, pack members usually just called me Commander, but since I'm to turn Alpha tomorrow they've started for the past two weeks.

"Sorry doesn't cut it freak. Next time you better watch your ugly ass, don't even think of spilling the goddamn food on me."

I was lying when I called her ugly; Ellie was actually one of the most beautiful women I've seen.

I turned and walked away, grabbing my book bag and decided to head to school early. I jumped into my red 2008 Chrysler Sebring.

As I drove to school I couldn't help but think about Ellie, unfortunately she was a year younger than me and we only had lunch together. Not like we sit together, I'm surrounded by people, being the future alpha means that I'm popular at school as well; since I attend an all werewolf school. On the other hand Ellie doesn't seem to have many friends, funny thing is I never see her in the halls either. She's well hidden at school. I sighed, must be the nerves again, I guess the pressure of being an alpha is making me go soft and making me think of the lowly runt in my pack. I guess this will all be over tomorrow. Once I'm Alpha and once I find my mate I would stop thinking about Ellie. And be back to normal.