Chapter 28: Planning My Wedding

Brooklyn POV
Since Zack and I are officially getting married, we decided it was about time to start planning it. Melissa, Tess, my mom, and his mom all agreed to come over later today so we can start planning for the big day.

I've had my dream wedding practically planned since I was ten, so this should be extremely quick. I want a three tiered cake with white roses on it, and more importantly I want Ralph to make it for me. Pink roses are the flowers I've always wanted, I know its cliche but its what I want. Since Mel took my spot at the Plaza, my second choice would be to have a beach wedding. It might be that I grew up near the beach, but thats where I want it. And for my dress, I've always wanted a sweetheart lined dress, that flows ever so perfectly, with a rhinestone something somewhere on the upper part of the dress.

I keep asking Zack what he wants but he said anything I want is what he wants. It's not very helpful to me but I do appreciate him letting me have the freedom of picking everything. He said the one thing he wanted was a small, intimate wedding, which I agree with. I don't want all of Los Angeles at my wedding.

I was currently parked on the couch watching Friends. I already finished watching all ten seasons so I started it all over again. I mean just started, I'm on the episode where Rachel goes to Central Perk from her wedding with Barry. I glanced up at the pain in the ass grandfather clock that we really needed in this house, and read the time, it was 1:22 pm so I have a little less than an hour to be ready for all of them to come.

Zack came from the kitchen bearing some popcorn for the both of us. Being back with him has made me beyond happy. I love being with him all the time and him always touching me in some way. Just a simple brush still gives me goosebumps and butterflies. Still makes me giddy everything. And I love that he still has that effect on me.

Somehow an hour seemed to pass and we were greeted with the sound of our doorbell. Zack got up to answer the door since its a workout on its own for me to get off my ass. Sometimes I feel like I have my senior backpack in the front instead of in the back, all those books and notebooks weighing me down.

Apparently Tess was first to come and she came with probably every single wedding location book and magazine that Los Angeles and its tri-state surrounding cities.

"Hola loverboy and my best friend. Hows wedding planning?" Tess asked.

"I pretty much have everything picked out we just have to set a date and where to get everything."

"Well since I'm so smart, I brought junk that talks about beach weddings. I know Melissa took your location at The Plaza so you have to go with your second choice"

"God you know her so well. Don't you have better things to remember than her choices of wedding locations?" Zack asked while putting his arm around my shoulders.

"We've been planning our dream weddings since we were 10. I can tell you everything she wants and how she wants it." Tess challenged.

"Go. I bet you ten bucks you couldn't get everything right." Zack encouraged.

"Roses, more specifically pink. three tier cake with roses, first choice being The Plaza and second being beach. She wants her wedding song to be the song that her and her boyfriend first danced to. Her dress is a sweetheart that is flowy and isn't poofy at all. I think thats it. Oh and Ralph would walk her down the aisle"

"Brooke? Did she seriously get everything right?" Zack asked. I could tell he wants me to say that she was wrong.

"She got everything. Good job T."

"Loverboy hand over the money." Tess demanded.

"Bitch. Here." He reluctantly handed over the money, not wanting to part with it just yet.