Chapter 29: To be, Or Not To Be, That Is The Question

Brooklyn POV

We've decided everything for the wedding except for the cake. I called Ralph the other day and he said Zack and I could come whenever was convenient for us. Today we weren't doing anything so Zack had an idea to go to the bakery. Today couldn't be better timing because I had a weird craving for cake. I've tried eating other things but nothing really sounds appealing. Zack says its a sign that we need to go to Ralph's today.

I got up from the breakfast bar and walked up the stairs to our room so I could find something to wear. I opened the door to the closet and walked over to the maternity side of my closet. I found a forever 21 grey cardigan and a cream tank top and I paired it with dark wash capris. I slipped on a pair of neural ballet flats by Lucky Brand. I went to my vanity and put on some make up. I hated wearing it but I had the worst under eye circles that needed to be covered. Zack doesn't know I don't sleep through the night and if he finds out then he'll want to stay up with me and I don't want him to do that.

Zack came out of the bathroom in a towel wrapped around this waist, showing off his muscular stomach and v line. He dropped the towel and put on superman boxers. I couldn't help but stare at him. It made me feel better that I get to look at his perfectly toned body. He turned around and started smirking at me.

"Like what you see?" he asked as he walked over to where I was sitting and put his around my neck, so he was hugging me from behind and could see himself in the mirror.

"Eh." he laughed and rubbed my belly. Our baby girl started to kick where his hand was.

"I think she knows that you're lying. But fortunately for you, this body is just for yours."

"Great." I said sarcastically. "We need to leave in about half an hour so you need to get dressed. No need to scare everyone in your superman boxers."

"Funny. You know everyone loves the view."

"Whatever. GO!"

He let me go and went to the closet to pick out an outfit. He came out wearing a white Ralph Lauren polo shirt and khaki shorts. He slipped on a pair of grey vans. The shirt showed off his muscular chest and the shorts showed how tan his legs were. I would never admit this to him, but he looked so hot in everything he wore, no matter what it was. He had the type of body where he could pull off anything he wanted to wear.

Zack came over to where I was sitting and pulled me from my chair. He led me down the stairs and to his car. Since hes such a gentleman, he opened the passenger door for me and let go of my hand long enough to close the door and get to the drivers seat. When he got back in the car, he grabbed my left hand instead of right and started to drive.

I had nothing better to do so I started messing with the radio. I turned it to 102.7 and the end of Justin Bieber's song, Sorry, was playing.

I'm not just trying to get you back on me
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Ooh, ooh
I'm sorry, yeah
Ooh, ooh
Sorry, yeah
Ooh, ooh
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
Ooh, ooh
I'm sorry, yeah
Ooh, ooh
Sorry, yeah
Ooh, ooh
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

The song ended and If I Could Fly by One Direction started to play. I absolutely loved this song so I started singing to it

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to
Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenceless