Chapter 37: Start of A New Beginning

Brooklyn POV

It's been one crazy year, with many highs and lows but I wouldn't change a thing. In less than a  week I'm officially going to be Mrs. Zack Brody. It feels like just yesterday I flipped over the pregnancy test that determined the rest of my life.

Everything for the wedding is taken care of except for the first dance song and where we're going for the honeymoon. Zack hasn't made that many decisions, because he wants me to have my dream wedding, so when he asked to made the decision for the song and honeymoon, I didn't hesitate to let him pick.

Zack and I agreed to leave for the Bahamas a few days before everyone else does so we can have some time for ourselves. Our moms pretty much planned the entire wedding so we didn't have to do much, I'm so grateful they did that for us.

I'm currently packing all my clothes that I'll need for the wedding while Tess is packing all the clothes I'll need for the honeymoon. She knows exactly where I'm going but every time I ask her she just grins at me and says she promised not to tell me. All I know is that its somewhere kind of warm. She's packing mainly shorts with a few capris and 2 pairs of jeans.

Zack of course is waiting till the last possible minute to pack everything even though I've been telling him this whole week that he might want to get a move on on packing. That man is probably the most stubborn person I've met in a long time.

Tomorrow Zack and I are flying out and everyone else if flying out Wednesday, the wedding is on Friday.

Tess and I finished packing around 4 so we agreed to go to the mall for a few hours to kill some time. Zack wanted to have one last date in California as a non-married couple, so thats what we're going tonight and leaving tomorrow.

Of course Tess wants me to get all dolled up so thats pretty much the only reason we're going to the mall, that and she loves the mall too much. Its practically her second home.

Since I haven't driven in so long, Tess agreed to let me drive. I took my keys from the tray and went into the garage where my beloved BMW. Tess and I got in and I drove us to Tess' favorite place to shop, Third Street Promenade. Mid-drive Tess decided she wanted to go to Rodeo Drive. I didn't really mind but the stores in Beverly Hills are way more expensive so I'm kind of scared of how much I was going to spend on one stupid dress that I didn't really need.

I started seeing stores so that went we were near Rodeo. I tried to find the closest parking garage because people here never watch where they are going so I didn't want to drive from store to store and have a chance of accidentally hitting someone.

First store we went to was Vera Wang because we wanted to make sure my dress was ready and it fit correctly. To make my life more convenient, everything fit and the dress looked perfect on me. I'm so happy it fit since I was pregnant when I tried the dress on and we used Tess' measurements instead of my own.

Next place we went was Burberry. They had a few cute things that I did like, but it was beyond too expensive. Yeah I had the money, but I was not going to pay the ridiculous price for one stupid dress that I might not even wear again.

Next up was Ralph Lauren. They had a wonderful clearance selection so its not like I would be paying an arm and a leg for an outfit from there.

Tess stumbled across a dress that was worth every penny of the price. It was a darker pink, half sleeve, thigh length, tight dress. I loved it so much. It showed my curves and was tight where it needed to be and loose where it needed to be.

Tess and I walked back to my car with the dress and went back to my house to get ready. I had black pumps at home so I was good on shoes.

Zack "picked me up" around seven and he drove us somewhere. He loved surprises so half the things we did, I wouldn't know what it was till we would get there.