Chapter 2

Second chapter and strong!

Thank you for reading last the first chapter and congratulations on surviving through it. ^ω^

Any song suggestions for this chapter? Comment and I'll go check it out!

ENJOY!!!

************************************

Chapter 2: Regret and Letters

It was late in the afternoon and no one noticed the disappearance of (Y/N).

" (Y/N), I wanna do some experiments but Erwin wouldn't let me." Hanji, the manic scientist, whinned while running towards (Y/N)'s door, knowing that she would always find a way to convince the commander.

" (Y/N)?" Hanji frowned upon the silence. She slowly entered the door, the creaking sound reverberated throughout the room. She peeked in and saw the neatly folded bed sheet and her extremely organised table, but there was no sign of (Y/N), only silence. In fact, now that she thought about it, it was too silent. She ventured more into her room, calling out her name several times more but received nothing but the wind swirling through her room. Hanji peered through the other door that connected her office to her bedroom and found the same thing as well. She opened her closet and found it absolutely empty.

'Had she moved to another room?' Hanji thought as she shuffled around the room further. She then approached the stack of letters that were arranged neatly. She took up the uncovered paper that was left on the table and scanned through the letter, reading it aloud.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I, (Y/N) , Humanity's Strongest Soldier, has been crushed by the most unexpected thing of all. Love. Crazy isn't it? Well, it's not. I had enough of the lies and promises that Levi and Petra have broken over and over again. Levi, once again, cheated me over my best friend, Petra...

Unfortunately, to them of course, their secret have been found out by me. My dear Levi, if you are the one reading this, I'm afraid to say that our relationship is over, so is the marriage. What have I done to deserve this? What can I not give to you? Love? Care? Kindness? My attention? I really do not know...I have given you everything thing that I have and yet you threw me aside like a rag doll, breaking my heart into a million pieces. Just that this time, it while not be able to fix back like it did the other time.

I have therefore taken my leave and retired as Humanity's Strongest. The earth is something that I would like to explore since I was a child. And now, I am fulfilling my dreams. Do not bother to come and find me cause I'll probably be some place better, free like the birds that roam the sky than caged in.

Good bye my friends. I hope we will meet again some time. Until then, good luck and farewell.

Yours truthfully,
(Y/N)

Sadness and betrayal wavered through Hanji, but was quickly replaced with s burning anger that she had not felt for a very long time. Clenching her fist till her knuckles were paper white, she gently folded the letter into her pocket and walked towards Levi's office, with both her hands clutching her blades and a vein popping out of her head, nearly leaving a crack with every step that she took.

'Levi, you are so doomed!'