-13-

Narrator's POV

Hours and hours passed by and Jungkook, Hyemi, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin are still having their movie marathon. And the other members are resting. Okay, in the end all of them fall asleep because the movie was boring, too boring.

"You know~ Churros~" Hyemi mumbled in her sleep, "Jungkook is the bomb~" Hyemi have this habit of talking in her sleep, it's weird, like her brother, Taehyung. "Happy llama~ Sad llama~ Mentally-" That's when Jungkook woke up. He can't sleep in peace due to Hyemi's sleep talking.

He looked at Hyemi and smiled. That smile that no one has ever seen.

Jungkook's POV

Awh look at her, that girl is sleep talking. That's cute. She probably get that from his brother. Look at that face, it's so oh my jisoos, perfect.

I looked at the time on my phone and surprisingly it's 8 pm. I get up slowly and quietly. And decided to leave the room. "Those kids still asleep?" Suga asked. "Yeaaaa, " I yawned. "Even Namjoon?" I nodded my head. I drag myself to the nearest sofa and lie down.

What's making us so sleepy these days gosh.

Suga's POV

More comebacks, more practice, more of this and that makes us this sleepy ohmy. But it's okay, because I've been getting motivation lately from A.R.M.Ys and Taehyung's sister.

"Gosh Yoongi, why are you still sitting here? Aren't you hungry? Do you wanna get some food? Let me give you some coffee damn Yoongi," Kim Hyemi left her room and decided to make some coffee. Cool. Hopefully it doesn't taste as worse as her brother's.

Kim Hyemi's POV

I swear to jisoos that Yoongi should really go and sleep. He has been looking at a blank piece of paper ever since we were asleep. "Here's your coffee," I offered him and he smiled and began to talked about Taehyung.

"Wow! This coffee is amazing, better than what I thought it would taste like," Yoongi chuckled and drink his coffee. Does Taehyung's coffee taste that bad? HAHAHA. He used to made some delicious milo for me when I was like 7. How could his coffee taste bad HAHAHA. "Believe or not, your brother nearly ruined the kitchen at Jimin's crib," I was shocked,"But everything's fine now, anyways how's you and Jungkook so far?" Yoongi asked.

I explained on how great Jungkook is and how I regretted hating him since young, but I had the rights to hate him because he was being an ass hole to me. And it got me thinking about Jungkook and about how proud I am to have him. I feel blessed. Yoongi wrote some words I said while I was talking to him in this black paper.

Out of the blue, Jungkook appeared. Jungkook, shirtless, towel covering his bottom. "OMG SORRY SORRY SORRY! I didn't know you're awake!!!!!" Jungkook was shocked at it. "Don't be sorry Jungkook, you should know that this Hyemi here will soon gonna see all this, all this behind the towel," Yoongi smirked.

My eyes were wide. Jungkook's eyes were too. But Yoongi has the point though. Embarrassed Jungkook immediately went to the room and change.

Jungkook's POV

Oh my, okay let's act like this doesn't happened before. No one notice. Crap, what should I do to cover it up, I'm 19 yet I don't know what I need to know especially this matter. I quickly wore my clothes and do what God knows what.

"Baby~" Hyemi hugged. I sense something fishy. She usually don't hug people that sudden right..."Can we go to the beach?" She asked. So that was the catch. "Can we please please please please please, Yoongi will be here to watch out for the boys." Hyemi kept on begging and I could not say no...