-10-

Jungkook's POV

"I told you she's cute," Taehyung whispered. Indeed. After we stopped hating each other, her real self begin to shine! And mine too.

The annouuncer began to announce the winner for this competition! "It's time!" Hyemi exclaimed and held my hand tight. We held hands very tight. "The winner is...BANGTANSONYEODAN!" Happiness filled the air as he stood up and jumped. Hyemi hugged me and she jumped.

That's cute. "Jungkook let's go!" RapMon called and I ruffled her hair," Cheer louder okay? Haha cutie." I ran up the stage and we began to thank people. "I want to thank all BAngtan members for baring with my rudeness haha! I love you hyungs! I also want to thank this cutest lady over there for being together with me for 6 months and not to mention that..Today's our monthsary! Happy monthsary babe!"

All the fangirls screamed and Hyemi's over there smiling brightly. "Sorry for his cheesyness! Haha!" Suga rubbed the back of his neck. "It's okay! Well..The reason that you guys win is because..your music and dancing make the audience and us, judges, wake up! Your song is the most catchiest and your dance, they are the most unique thing that we had seen! Continue to work hard!" One of the judges said.

The host then commented," Even the lyrics are so wow that the two girls at the front kept cheering loudly! Haha!" He pointed at both Hyemi and Haeri. "Ahh jinja.." I laughed. "That's my girlfriend haha!" Jimin said proudly. Most of us gave him the 'what the actual fuck' look. Haeri waved her hands and Jimin smiled at her.

"Oh..How about you guys invite your girlfriends here, on stage!" The host clapped and the audiences cheered. Jimin and I are the only ones with girlfriends. Haha.

We went down, took their hand and brought them up! "Ooooh~ They're so beautiful! And this girl here," The host pointed at Hyemi then pointed at Taehyung," Looks exactly like him!"

"She's actually my sister," Taehyung smiled. "No wonder!"The host laughed then followed by the audience.

After we had few chats with the host and have judges telling us about the pros and cons of our performance and also saying that we really had creative mind to make lyrics like this and also making the choreography, we leave.

"Did you get the vid?"

Hyemi's POV

"Did you get the vid?" Jhope asked. "Ahh shit! Sorry! We were mesmerized by your performance that we forgot to take it," I lied. We take the video but..It turned out bad. Haeri and I were cheering and jumping and moving and the camera can't take a glance at their performance.

"You're lying," Tae oppa smirked. "I'm serious, " I showed my serious face and it doesn't work. He snatch the camera and watch the video we took. "Told you so!" I stuck out my toungue. "At least we win and these 2 adorable ones kept cheering for us so, it's okay," Jungkook ruffled my hair.

"True. Let's get some pizza! It's my treat!" RapMon said and we went to get some pizza.