-5-

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkookie-ah. I want to talk to you," Hyemi played with her fingers. A talk eh? Well I need to talk to her as well.

"Um..Yeah sure! You go first,"I smiled at her. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIFE.

"Well, I apologise for being rude and have been hating you for 18 years. I don't even know why I have been hating you. Sorry for calling you a dickhead,asshole and more. Bla bla bla. You know what I mean right? We should not hate each other plus, I'm bored hating you,"Hyemi smiled at me and offer her hand,"So anti hate?"

I nearly wanted to say those words to her but she read my mind!"Anti hate! We should be real couples already~" I smiled,"So, wanna go out? We watch a movie and yeah."

Waiting for her answer,"Sure! I'll tell oppa first so he'll not get worried."

And she walk away..

Hyemi's POV

Me and Jungkook are now cool! And he asked me out yay! We're friends!

"Oppa~Kookie ask me out. Can I go~~?"I did my aegyo so he'll allow me.

"Aish. Really? Your aegyo hurts my eyes~! And yes you can go cause I made Jungkook ask you out! Haha! I'll tell mom okay? Bye~~"Tae oppa patted my head and ruffle my hair.

"Yah! Bye~"I smiled and kissed his cheek,"Thanks for everything."

I walked back to my boyfriend. GAHAHA. We're gonna married so~yeah. "He say yes! Kaja~" I smiled and we held hands.

Jungkook's POV

I held her hand and swing it around. Lots of humans were looking at us.

We walked into the movie theatre and we choose a movie.

"Kookie ah let's watch this one! It looks funny!" Hyemi pointed out a movie.

"No~ How about this one!" I pointed at a horror slash comedy movie.

"If it's funny then I'll watch it~" she smiled. "It's gonna be funny, don't worry and if you're scared, hug me. Arasso?"

"Arasso."

I patted her head. We went to the counter and bought a couple combo!

"Your girlfriend is really really pretty," the lady at the counter complemented and I just smile at her.

Narrator's POV

"You two look like a perfect couple! Why not get married already?" an old woman commented.

"We just started dating~" Hyemi giggled.

"Why not visit our wedding on the first of November," Hyemi and Jungkook said in unison.

"I will I will.."The old lady showed her smile and walk away slowly.

"Let's go~"Jungkook pulled Hyemi in the theatre and they sat down.

--During the movie--

"OPPA!" Hyemi shouted due to shock and hug Jungkook. Jungkook stroke her shoulder to her arms. "Cutie.." Jungkook whispered.

"Cutie monster," Hyemi looked at him and did her signature smile (it's the same as Taehyung's smile). "Yeah."

Jungkook's POV

She called me oppa for the first time in life and how we gone this far in just one day (waddup music reference! XD).

She looks cute when she's afraid. She really look like Taehyung hyung. Like wow.

And I realised that once you know her, she's really perfect! Her front is the best, her back is the best.