-12-

Hyemi's POV

Wow, that crazy bitch. I've seen here before. Wait. She's that girl from elementary school! "Eh hi! Remember me? We were from the same elementary school," I smiled and offered her a handshake.

She smiled at me back. "Whats your name again? I forgot..It starts with a D doesn't it? Is it uh...Dumb stupid bitch?"
Jungkook just laughed at the back rolling on the floor. "I have a name okay," she said.

"I know. You're Lee Eunji. The most annoying, crazy, brat. Nice to see you again." I smiled again. I've been waiting for the time to say that to her! "So you're Jungkook's girlfriend?" She asked while showing a bitchy face of hers.

"Yep. Proudly saying that I'm Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend. Now you can leave this house because I had already answered your question. Shoo shoo and never come back," I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the door.

"I'm gonna make sure that you two will breakup," she muttered and left without hesitation.

"You slayed her! Oh my god thank you Hyemi!! What can I do to repay you?" Jungkook hugged. "Err. Nothing I guess." "I didn't even know why did I hate you since young. I should have known you better!" Jungkook laughed at his stupidity.

"Can you use a better word instead? 'Hate' is just a very very strong word," I said, not seriously.

Still can't believe the fact that I actually slayed her,Jungkook then looked at me and whisper, "I didn't even know why am I in love with you since the very start." He winked and walked off.

Wow this guy really, who taught him to be like this? It must be Yoongi or Namjoon or Jimin or Hoseok or Jin or Taehyung!! Nah, not Taehyung he didn't have a girlfriend yet since he thinks that being in love or whatever is just so human-ish.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed my nacho and cheese and my coke, and bring it to Jungkook's room since they share the same house. And I, Kim Hyemi is going to have a Movies and Chill section with Jungkook. "What do you want to watch?" He asked while looking through the CDs. "Hunger Games?" He asked again. I nodded my head and we watched the movie.....
.....
....
NOT.

"On a second thought, let's watch a horror one! Sinister 2 please??????" I begged. I'm having the feels of watching horror movies (plus Jungkook's afraid of this movie so why not look at his cute reaction?) "Err, s-sure! Anything for this queen!" Jungkook took the CD and put in the CD box and we watch our horror movie.

In the middle of the movie, Jungkook was shivering and his popcorn was shivering too . Cute reaction. And I couldn't eat my nachos and cheese in peace because Jeon Jungkook is always, always, shaking. Not literally always but he's always shivering and screaming which is cute.

Taehyung's POV

Movies and Chill, I sense it. It's there. That room, where Jungkook and Hyemi is in. "Want to check them out?" Jimin smirked and we both walked towards their door and listen to some convos and stuffs. Jungkook screamed, it's hilarious TOO HILARIOUS. Jimin laughed till he began to roll around and I laughed till I began to slap myself because it was too funny. We laughed so loud that RapMon, the angry mon because he didn't ate his breakfast, came towards us and laugh along due to Jungkook's screaming.

I have an idea. A great one. It'll scare Jungkook. 100000% it will. "Guys, why not we dress up as ghost? Those scary ones. Since we still have some scary masks due to out halloween party....Why not scare him?" Jimin and RapMon nod their heads and we began to doll ourselves up!

We brought our flashlight and we silently went into the room. We waited till we sense the horror is coming. "One.......Two.......Three!" I whispered and we scare Jungkook with our "BOO!" and flashlight , pointing at our face. "OH MY JISOOS" Jungkook jumped, and began to shiver. Hyemi is there, laughing like a fool, just like me, we are fools!!!

After scaring Jungkook, Jungkook told us to join him and we did, we watched the movie while enjoying his reactions.