-15-

A year passed by, a year filled with lots of emotions, a year filled with fun and love. And this year is the year where Jungkook and Hyemi will be the bride and the groom. 
Hyemi's POV

"Yah lil kid who's going to get married soon, wake up!!" Taehyung pulled the blankets and played the saxophone while singing with those phrase. I got annoyed and I woke up. I pouted, "You ruined my beauty sleep!!!" My brother gave that look and judge me from the bottom to the top. "Yea sure, beauty sleep. Go get ready, Jungkook will be here and we will be going shopping with Umma for you know what," he winked and left the room.

All these wedding stuffs is really driving me nuts.  Countdown to 14 more days to wedding day and I'm not excited,  yet I am. 

Okay,  I really got to get ready or else I'm screwed hehe.

Taehyung's POV

"Taetae-ah,  is Hyemi awake?" Mum asked while she does her makeup,  I really don't know who she's trying to impress but okay.

"She's awake ma."
I can't believe the fact that my sister is realky going to marry my best friend,  I'm proud. Really proud, because she receive those looks and skills and sources from me.
I walked towards the door to enjoy the fresh air outside till I saw Jeon Jungkook running like a pathetic full thinking he's like Naruto or something.  "Am I late????" He asked while panting.  He bought roses, and a box.  Surprising.  "You're quite early, Hyemi just woke up haha. What's in that box hmmm?" I smirked and poked his tummy which led him to start blushing. 

"An object,  for her," he smiled.

Hyemi's POV

Okay oh shoot.  I'm late.  I'm late late late and I dont know what to wear, oh shoot.  I havemt even do my face routine and - "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK" oh shoot he's here.  Oh no,  oh no.  I grabbed my pastel pink jumper and wear it since there's no other clothes for me to wear.  I did my hair and just moisturize my face. 

And once I was about to leave my room,  I sense the open arms of... Mrs P.  Oh no.  How could my period day be now??? I run towards the wardrobe to realise that my pad has run out.  Holy mother of Jisoos.  How bad could this day be?? I ran out from my room to find Umma.  "Umma  !!!! CODE RED UMMA CODE RED!!  MY SUPPLIES ARE GONE UMMA!! " I ran towards her with the face of embarrassment. "What's with all the ruckus?" My mother asked while she does her daily routine, "Shark week, bloody mary, code red week. Get it? Do have a tampon or a pad or something????" I asked .

Taehyung's POV

Kim Hyemi's having her shark week today, tragic. How could Jungkook survive this week then?? I should really tell him the stuffs he needs to do on this shark week lmao. "Yah Jeon Jungkook! There's something I need to tell you in order to survive this week."

"Why this week tho? Why can't it be last week or something?" 

"Well I know you know Kim Hyemi since childhood and y'all are together for like 1 going to 2 years...but you have never experience the week. And here's the list of things you gotta do if she has the week."

"The week?"

"You know that....."

"What..?"

"Ehem ehem..?"

"Okay hyung I really don't get it."

"The time of the month...?"

"OH IS IT WHEN THE BLOOD IS THERE AND THEY NEED TO WEAR SOMETHING LIKE PAMPERS?? Because my mum always calls me to get some of those."

"YA that week."

"Okay carry on hyung."

Jungkook's POV

"Okay here's the list of things you needa do..."

1. Be there for her all day all night, she needs you the most at times like this.

2. GET ENOUGH HOT PACK SUPPLIES!! She has really really really bad cramps and she needs those goods.

3. Please tolerate her mood swings.

4. Movie night is the best night for her during the week. 

5. Listen to her.

6. When she tells you to leave her alone, leave her alone and come back to her with something she likes.

7. CHICKEN SOUP FOR BREAKFAST. It's a must to ease her morning cramps.

8. Provide her with ice cream, chocolates, sweets, food and of course your love.

9. Just love her with all your heart and mind and you'll be okay!

Well, that's easy to do.

"Sorry for being late," Hyemi appeared as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Don't be sorry!! We're still early~" I smiled and linked my arms to hers. "Since you 2 are ready why not you 2 go first! Taehyung and I will catch up with you guys later," My soon to be mum in law shouted across the room. 

I smiled cheekily and looked at Hyemi, "Let's go" 

"Goodluck child," Taehyung mouthed. And we left the house.

And our adventure starts now!!!