-1-

Hyemi's POV

"KIM HYEMI! WAKEUP! It's time to meet your future husband!,"Oppa kept shaking me.

"I don't want to go,"I whined. "Just go. Umma told you to go to meet your fiancé at somewhere special,"Taehyung said to me in a annoyed tone.

"That guy I'm gonna married with. Ew."

"Just go Kim Hyemi. I'll follow."

"Ish.Fine fine,"I grumbled and get up.

Taehyung left and I walked towards my bathroom. Took a quick shower and wore the bestest clothes for my mom.

"Done,"I smiled, feeling satisfied with my own fashion. "Taehyung oppa!!!"I grumbled to see him sleeping on the couch.

"Hyemi. Let's go,"my mother smiled at me and we went to see the guy.

I took out my phone and messaged Taehyung plus my best of the bestest friend, Jimin.

To: Taetae the asshat <33
YAH OPPA! YOU BETRAYER ASSHAT! YOURE SO MEAAAAAAN! YOU PROMISE TO GO WITH ME ;;_________;;

That's for my idiot older brother.
To:Jiminie~
Jiminnnnnnnnnnn! Help me ;_; my mother made me meet my fiancé.

As fast as lightning, Jimin replied.

From:Jiminie~
AIIK?! Really?! Coz Jungkook told me the same thing! RapMon thought that he wanted to skip training. But then he's umma told the truth and we let him go. AND YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHY IS YOUR BROTHER NOT WITH US LOL. COZ HE GOT NO PRACTICE TODAY! GOOD LUCK!

Don't say that my fiancé is Jungkook. Please no. Umma stopped the car and we went into a 5 star restaurant.

I saw my dad with a guy talking to each other.

"Ah..This is my daughter, Kim Hyemi," Appa introduced me to him.

Then there's a woman and a guy who I don't really know because he's looking down.

What if it's Jeon Jungkook?