-4-

Hyemi's POV

"Hyemi! Who's your fiancé?" Haeri was excited to hear and yes, we're at Starbucks!

"Haeri. Don't shout or yell or what so ever. Keep it to yourself okay?"

"Okay. So who's that guy~" smirks envelope on her face.

"Jeon."

"Jeon?"

"Jungkook."

"OH MY GOD!" Haeri yelled and lots of eyes were on us. I glare at her. "Sorry."

"I hate him,"I grumbled.

Haeri then began telling me some tips.

Jungkook's POV

"V!" The hyungs cheered as he enter our practice room. I need to tell him the news.

"Taetae~" I hugged him,"Have you heard the news?" "What news?"He asked.

I clear my throat and make those manly tone,"Bangtansonyeodan's Jungkook is going to married with someone he hates plus she's his best friend's sibling."

"Ah..I knew that but I didn't know it was you! But as the saying goes, the more you hate the more you love! So you're gonna fall in love with Hyemi soon. Don't worry, she don't bite," Taehyung smiled at me.

The more you hate the more you love.

Narrator's POV

After hours and hours practicing and hours and hours girl talking, they went home.

Hyemi decided to do something good for Jungkook for the first time. She call her oppa, and asked him what kind of starbucks drink he like.

"Ahh~ He like..java chip frappe!"

She hung up the call and order some drinks for her and BTS.

Hyemi's POV

Walk and walk and walk and walk to BTS's practice room.

"Ah annyeong!" I smile at them and gave each of them a hug except for Jungkook.

"What do you got there?"Jimin asked in curiosity. "Drinks! Since you guys have been practicing very hard!" I smiled.

I gave everyone their drinks when I walked towards Jungkook.

"Hmph. Trying to be good huh?" Jungkook smirked. "Yah. I need to say something to you later. Just take the drink."

Well, my heart beat faster than usual. I walked towards Taehyung,"Oppa~" I hugged him tight.

"What's going on?"He hugged back. "I decided to let my hate feelings go away! You should be happy oppa,"I smiled. "I'm glad."

Narrator's POV

Hyemi plus Bangtan began to talk and talk. Laughters filled the room.

They soon left the practice room and went home to their respective houses except for Taehyung, Hyemi and Jungkook.

Hyemi's POV

It's time to talk to Jungkook. "Oppa, I'm going to you know..Yah. Stay here and don't leave me alone with him,"I warned him. "Ara..ara.Faster do your ehem."

I walked towards Jungkook,"Jungkookie-ah. I want to talk to you."