September 21, 2015

Dear You,
Today is my 17th birthday!
Wow I'm pretty darn old, but it really wasn't that bad.

It all started early this morning, I went to bed and got up at 12am because I guess I was anxious that it was my birthday. Then I went back to sleep and got up at 5:30am and couldn't go to sleep after that.

I had my whole outfit and all planned out.

I got dressed up and got really excited, maybe because I had a feeling that today was going to be a great day.

The first birthday message I got was from my best friend who gave me one like really early in the morning like I did for her and it was the sweetest thing.

It only continued on as my other friends wrote multiple messages, long and short and basically spoiling me.

My whole day, was wow awesome, especially for a Monday.

Everyone was so sweet and as I passed by a lot of people wished me happy birthday.

When I went to choir, oh goodness they were so crazy! They sung happy birthday very loud and obnoxiously. I couldn't stop laughing.

I ended the day very well, overall and I appreciated all the love I got from everyone.

Of course too, my close friends spoiled me even more, bringing me like 12 mini cupcakes from the store, giving me a huge sized of my favorite snack, suspenders, and a lot more.

The only down side was that it rained, and we didn't celebrate my birthday at home.

I did get birthday wishes from my family, but since our household is very busy, I have to wait for the weekend.
Other than that, my day was perfect, and for the first, my birthday was indeed a great one.

From, Me