CHAPTER 3

"No way! There is not a hope in hell that you are going with us." Clint was saying after I asked to help the Avengers in their fight against Ultron.  

"But I could really help!" I argue

The other Avengers in the room are all sitting in silence and watching the conversation without saying anything to interject or help either side.

"You'd get hurt! You've never been trained." Clint says 

"You've been teaching me how to shoot an arrow since you found me Clint, and you and I both know that Aunt Nat has been giving me self defence lessons since I met her."

"That wont be enough to fight Ultron." He says

"Who said anything about fighting Ultron? I just want to help. You don't know what its like for me to have abilities and not being able to help people with them." I say, "Please?"

Clint looked like he was ready to cave and I internally did a little happy dance because I had finally won after debating this subject for the last forty-five minutes.

"Fine," he sighed "BUT you have to follow every order you are given and stick by one of us at all times."

"I LOVE YOU CLINT!" I all but scream as I jump and hug him while he chuckled slightly.

From over Clint's shoulder I can see Natasha rolling her eyes at me and I smirk and wink at her while she shakes her head and chuckles.

"Now that we've got that sorted can we please get back to dealing with the murderbot that wants to kill you all?" Nick Fury asked from where he stands in the doorway of the living room.

"Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." Fury continues his little speech he had been making before Clint and I interrupted with our debate.

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Nat says with a sly smirk on her lips as she watches Steve with all sorts of amusement in her eyes.

"You know what, Romanoff?" Steve says as he turns to look at her with a serious face but mischief dances in his eyes and a smile is at the corners of his lips.

"He's going to evolve." Banner says suddenly and everyone turns to look at him immediately but his attention was drawn to the butterfly painting Lila had made earlier on in the day for Natasha.

"How?" I ask  "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho recently?" Banner asks instead of answering my question.

* * *

All of us are on the quinjet and for someone who is about to start fighting a psychopathic robot, I am pretty excited. One of the main reasons Clint has allowed me to come with them on this mission was because everyone knew that Ultron would have no information on me since SHIELD didn't and Tony had to go through my personal files that haven't been updated since I was six years old. I was their element of surprise though I know Clint is very against actually using me and was secretly hoping it wouldn't come to that.

Natasha had given  me some clothes to change into before we left the house so I was now wearing a skin tight black cat suit with long sleeves that was made out of the same material as her own suit but it fit me better than the spare one that she kept with her. My dark hair had been pulled up into a high pony tail and I had been given an excessive amount of weapons including five pocket knives, two guns that were on a belt on my waist and an extra gun in my boot.