IV

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Travelling

{ Lyra }

✧✦✧

𝕷ooking around her room, Lyra barely managed to keep a look of disgust from appearing on her face. Her room was completely bare, everything packed into her trunk to take down South. Elia sat by the mirror, whining every so often at the bareness of the room.

"I know, Elia," Lyra did a triple check of the room, trying to see whether or not she had missed anything. The only things left was her riding cloak and gloves, that lay on the bare mattress.

"I can't believe you're going," Lyra span around to see Robb leaning against the door frame. He was looking around in shock at her bare room, shaking his head. "It's going to be quiet without you three."

"You're betrothed's coming soon," Lyra pointed out. "Hopefully, that will liven the place up."

"Hopefully," Robb shook his head, before stepping in and holding something out for the woman. "This is for you."

"You shouldn't have," Lyra took the scabbard from Robb's hands, and opened it to reveal an intricate dagger. "It's beautiful, Robb."

"It's to protect you, when Jon and I aren't around to do that," Lyra smiled, pulling her eldest brother down into a tight hug. He willingly reciprocated it, tightening his grip on her. "You stay safe and I want letters. Every week."

"Of course," She felt Robb press a kiss to her head, as another cough sounded at the door. Lyra looked over Robb's shoulder, to see Jon leaning against the door frame. He walked in as well, throwing his arms around the pair as they hugged one and other. "Don't freeze at the wall."

"Aye, I'll try not to," The trio pulled away from one and other, as Lyra strapped the dagger to her belt. "If that prince does anything untoward, stab him. You can always come to the wall with me to stay safe."

Lyra laughed, shaking her head. 

"They don't allow girls at the wall," Jon shrugged.

"I'm sure that we can make an exception for you," Lyra laughed, before pulling her cloak on and grabbed her gloves. Hooking an arm through Robb's, she let him lead her down to the courtyard, where everyone was preparing to leave.

"Next time we see you, you'll be all in black," Robb smiled over at Jon, as Ghost and Elia play fought in front of the three of them.

"It was always my colour," Lyra snorted, as Jon looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe that's because black clothes have a slimming effect on the wearer." Jon tried to grab her, as Lyra ducked under Robb's arm, so that she was hidden on the other side. The eldest Stark child laughed loudly at the pair, watching Lyra stick her tongue out at Jon.