Chapter One: A New Beginning

{CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY IT'S A MIXED THING! }

[ Yesenia & Lasiaira. Two sisters from Inglewood, California. Both grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and found themselves took in by a gang. The Hood is their life. When one night spirals out of control and they wander from half of their crew. Yesenia & Lasiaira end up in a detention center for two years. Their parents refuse to take them back until they have changed their ways and stay out of trouble. The sisters are sent to live with a close friend of their parents. Elle Lopez. She takes care of five boys and a girl. It's a home for delinquent teenagers to change themselves for the better. Will Yesenia & Lasiaira adjust to their new home or will they runaway to be on the streets again and be with their gang?]

{Selena Garcia}

"Selena, Come on or we're going to be late!" My dad yelled over his shoulders, grabbing his suitcases as I hauled my luggage towards the front door. My dad is going on a business trip for six months, three months travelling in Australia and three months in New York. I wish I could go with him but sadly school is still a main priority. I'm really going to miss him. After my mom left when I was two, my dad was forced to take care of me alone. I loath my mother and her cruel evil ways, my dad deserves to be happy and he has been for some years now. My dad was driving me across town towards the Stone household. I have never met these people and I wonder why he's leaving me with a bunch of strangers? He said, Shane Stone is a close friend of his. That I will be staying with him and his fiance along with his younger siblings. Why aren't they living with their parents?

Staring out of the window I noticed we were no longer in the city. It's very quiet around here and you noticed a lot of farms.. okay i'm over exaggerating ha-ha; I've always lived in the city and this...was far from it. My dad pulled up in front of a nice, small two story home.The lawn neatly trimmed and the house a shade of peach. I noticed a pair of legs sticking out from under an old rusty pick up truck. My dad looked at his watch and let out a sigh. "I'm going to miss you so much my little star." he pinched my nose making me giggle and blush from embarrassment.

"Dad, i'm not your little girl anymore." I smiled wide and pulled him into a warm hug. "Remember to call me everyday so I know that you're okay and if you have any problems, and you want to come home. I'll be here the very next morning to get you." He said calmly, he could be so protective sometimes but I love him.

Kissing my forehead, I hurriedly grabbed all of my bags. I didn't want him to miss his flight. Backing out of the driveway he sent me a final smile and wave. My voice caught in my throat when I turned around to meet a shirtless, sexy hot guy. The one that was covered in oil and black stains all over his pants. Leaning against the car he smirked,hisbluish green eyes lingering up and down my body. When he opened his mouth I smiled, thinking he was going to compliment me.

"Are you lost? Sweetheart." he chuckled. He must be refering to my expensive prada handbag,black designer denim jeans, a nice, fitted blue valentino blouse, white pumps and my brown hair curled perfectly down towards my waist. Perfection.

Crossing my arms I scoffed, "This is the Stone residence, correct?"

Stretching his arms, his muscular taned body making my mouth water. He laughed, "Yes. Yes this is the Stone Residence ma'am" he mocked.

"I don't talk like that!" Gosh he's so arrogant and obnoxious! Ugh! How am I going to live with this conceited jerk!? No manners whatsoever and I don't care how hot he is!

Carrying my bags as I follwed him towards the porch. He could of at least helped...

Twirling his key chain around his finger as he whistled before unlocking the door and walking inside. Dragging my bags towards the door, he blocked me.