Summer Fun~ Twenty

One Month Later...

It's the second week of May and we still have three months left of summer! I'm so excited for tomorrow because Haley and Shane planned a two week trip to Florida! Haley's family lives there and they offered her a small, beautiful house on the beach for us to stay. Of course she said yes. Today the boys and I decided to spend time with our friends at the community pool. I'm laying on a recliner in-between Rebecca and Emily. They're just filling me in on what's been going on with them. I was too busy thinking about Archer's gorgeous body and our make out session back in the car. The whole thing about the bet still has me a bit sketchy. Like it ruined the trust between Archer and I. I may have forgiven him but I don't know if I can forget. He's just so darn adorable and sweet that I don't really care about the bet anymore. I will always love him.

I heard snapping and I suddenly got slapped back into reality. Rebecca was snapping her fingers in my face, "Selena?" she said repeatedly.

Lifting my shades, "Huh?"

Emily and Becca snickered. I blushed from embarrassment. When it comes to Archer, I can't think straight! He drives me crazy! Emily held sunscreen in my face, "Can you rub some on my back?" she asked.

Grabbing the bottle, "Sure." I got out of my recliner and walked around the side of her chair. Emily turned over so she's laying on her back. Sitting on the side of her chair I began to rub sunscreen all over her tan body.

Rebecca laughed, "Max and Justin are so stupid. Your boyfriend is too, Selena. Ha-ha." she pointed across the pool where Archer and his friends are staring at us. Giving us kissy faces and moving their tongues around. Gross but sexy. Ha-ha. They're referring to me rubbing Emily's back. Those jerks! Ha-ha.

I noticed Damon and Klaus hanging with a few guys and girls in the water. Acting fools as usual. Damon and I really haven't talked since Prom. Exchanged a few words but that's it. I miss him. Surprisingly. I couldn't careless about Logan's whereabouts. I'm just here to have a great time.

Walking back over to my recliner I laid down on my stomach. Rebecca patting my small butt, "Look at those cheeks!"

"Oh shut up Becca!"

"Shut don't go up. Prices do."

"We're in the third grade now?"

"Pretty much." she chuckled.

Emily covered her eyes and whined, "Oh my gosh it's so hot!"

"Perfect day for a tan if I might say. Ha-ha." I giggled.

"This is not a joke Lena. Even with sunblock I'm still heating like a dried up fish!"

"Aren't fishes in the ocean?"

"I heard they're in lakes too." Rebecca laughed.

Emily folded her arms over her chest, "I wish my Michael was here. You girls are getting on my last nerve." she huffed.

Prompting myself on my elbows I glanced over at Emily before turning over on my back. I noticed Archer and his friends are gone.

"Hello, chicas." Justin's voice pierced my ears. Speak of the devil. Justin, Max and Archer sat down in front of us with their towels.

"Hey, Bieber!" Emily and I said in unison. He looks just like him! Ha-ha. Except he has blue eyes.

Archer and Max laughed along with Rebecca. Justin flipped his bang, "I don't know about the Bieber but I sure know about the Justin." Emily and I snickered. Justin looked straight at me and winked, "Since I'm Justin, aren't we suppose to be dating? Ms.Gomez?"