TO THE SOUND OF HER SANDALS!

Rithwik Mind:
As she turned... My soul jumped in Joy that, my wait was over, heart rate increased, butterflies born inside my tummy and an unknown feeling engulfed me. But despite all that, the moment our eyes met... I was swept away to past !

June 7, 2015
Of course, this is not a historical day. This is again a normal day like yesterday, started as usual. The busy roads of Bangalore was buzzing. While Daniel college and Research Institute at Shimoga was extremely silent. Shimoga is a city in the same state where Bangalore is. Nothing mysterious. The entrance exam of JIPMER, Pondicherry was in progress. All halls were filled with young men and women. Probably everyone must have completed their secondary schooling. Some looked excited , some ambitious looked tensed and some with no reaction. In hall no:46 also this same state existed untill the very moment when everyone heared that sound of sandals of an elegant girl, who reached at the hall door 2 seconds after her sandal's sound.
"Excuse me sir" she asked in haste.
"Your hall ticket?" The supervisor asked in return.
He checked it and said ,
"Get in" stretching his hand pointing her the place where she has to be seated.
She took her seat. She may be determined to get through the entrance, because she closed her eyes tight, her lips whispered something. That was cute in fact. She prayed. She must have turned accidentally, but that's the moment it happened.