THIS IS ETERNAL

Well,that first day of their college. Pearl harvester medical college Chennai.

Yes they both are in same college. But they never knew this until they met at their fresher's party that evening.

'when the dream we had becomes a blurred vision and the nightmare we had becomes reality...or the vice versa, we call it fate. But, fate terms it life.'

The senior students of the college called for the fresher's on stage one by one in a random order, played few pranks, mocked and finally ended up asking them to perform something of their own choice. Well, the so called ragging procedure which is quite common in medical colleges. The show was going completely funny and sometimes the talents of those new faces amazed the crowd.

" Next the call is for Ms.Sanjana Vasudevan" the speakers echoed.

Sanjana vibrated the strings of her guitar to the rhythm of a famous Bollywood song. The plush of her music filled the hall. When the entire gathering stood there enchanted, there stood a soul completely astonished! None than Rithwik it was. He was swept away by the fact that the very first girl who stole his stare was no more far from him. He felt something eternal.

"What brings us closer always?" he thought to himself.

"Whatever it may be, I feel the urge to speak to her immediately. No egos" His mind spoke again.

Rithwik was completely immersed in his thoughts and of course it was she, who filled his thoughts. He came back to his senses, shaken by the applause of the crowd as the performance was ended. He saw her get down the stage blushing and it added toppings to her already overloaded sweet look.

He gathered all the courage he could and marched towards her. To his goodness... she saw him, her eyes widened and smiled in surprise. Rithwick smiled back and waved his hands at her. They both walked towards each other and finally met somehow surviving the crowd. To his surprise, she was the one to initiate the convo.

"hey! Rithwik, you too in this
college? " she exclaimed at him with a wide smile.

"yupe! Even I am totally surprised. But how did we fail to meet in the class or this entire day?"

"May be we are too goodie goodie creatures to walk chinned up or to spare time for sighting" she winked.

"Haha...first day na! so may be no time to check out all faces at a stretch" he shot back with a wink too.

" haan? Then you are scrolled out from the list. Am goodie goodie always" she defended her stand.

" Really? Doesn't sounds like an agreeable statement. Let me see"

"Haha... done" she thumps upped at him and continued.

"well, am so happy to find a known face in this strange land. Am just a topper by luck or fluke whatever you call. But definitely not a professional bookworm. But people here don't seam so." She puppy faced.

"Don't worry, am a creature who opts the company of books once in a blue moon. A professional idler" He accompanied.

They continued to talk until they heared the announcement,

"well the stage is now ready for Mr. Rithwik Krishnan"

"OMG! The next trap is for me huh? " he muttered in haste.

"Haha... good luck, have fun. Go, I will wait here" sanjana said.

Rithwik went to the stage and his first task was to remove his shoes and go for a ramp walk with a high heel in toe and without slippers in the other toe. As the prank part was over the anchor asked,

"so, Mr.Rithwik whats your special stuff?"

"Dancing"

"Any specific style"

"Nothing much, just freestyle bro"

"Music on" the anchor announced and got down the stage.

A spicy combo of beats was played for about 3 minutes and he made the air around swirl along with him in perfect rhythm. Everyone was awestruck by his instant flawless moves. As the beats terminated, he said thank you and climbed down the stage.