A DAY OF JOY AND PRIDE

He exclaimed, "wow! This is Sanjana...state first. My god. Awesome"
Her photo was flashing.
"Damn....I missed to get her contact. So, that I might have wished her now."
More than surprise and disappointment of not getting her contact....he is now up to something else.
Yes, he went to past...That beautiful day before a couple of week!
He remembered the way she entered the hall in haste....and to his surprise, she sat beside him!
Her eyes were almost wet, she was about to cry because of tension.
"I thought of holding her hand and comforting her. But it may be awkward so I just said her to relax" Rithwick thought to himself.
He also remembered how he kept blinking for not knowing the answers and how he looked at everyone and everything in that hall except his sheets.He laughed on thinking this.
Again Sanjana bloomed in his mind! Their first conversation.

He asked himself "There where many blue salwars. Why did she turned so instantly when I called out, as such she was expecting me to call"

He smiled and taped his forehead.

That day came to an end for Rithwick with excitement and astonishment and for Sanjana it was filled with joy and greets!
It was 11.00 pm
His phone rang....he stared at that unsaved name!
And in a micro second, true caller did its job.
"Nandhini" came the true caller ID. His hand immediately pressed the cut icon.
Again a call from same name....