IT'S SOUR. BUT WITH YOU, IT IS SWEET!

" Hey you nailed it man. Seriously I was totally amazed. The way you tackled the tune swings without a slip or pause was pakka professional" Sanjana kept on praising him being impressed with his dance until he said,

" Hey! Hey! Enough yaar... its already cold out " as he rubbed his hands.

" Fun? " she threw a sharp stare at him and continued,

" Anyway, nice partnership. If am in shortage of money... I'll play guitar and will make you dance."

" Old joke. Okie isn't it getting late for you? How will you go home?"

" Am a hostelate so no probs. How about you?"

"Am a hostelate too. Stay safe buddy, don't feel insecure. Ask me for helps if any"

" Am not new to hostel yaar. I was a hostelate in 12th std too. But, thank you for your concern" She smiled.

"Oh! Then its you, who have to advice me. Coz, am a beginner " He said as if sad.

"Haha ! Well, Good luck then... coz we have the next round there" she winked.

"Awaiting. This ragging concept is indeed a great fun"

"Ahaan? Enjoy. Ok, Bye Rithwik. Will meet you tomorrow in the class."

"Sure. Bye. Take care" And they left.

The next few days of their college went in controversy to the first day. They just exchanged smile and few formal talks. On a Friday evening, as their classes got over and the students were dispersing...

"Sanjana are you free now? " Rithwik asked her as they came out of the classroom.

" Yes , but why?"

"Nothing. Just thought of spending some time with you. Shall we?"

"Sure, but let me go before 5.45. coz, if we aren't in before 6pm warden will create a mess"

"No no... don't worry we can leave by 5.30 itself " He assured.

"Fine. Then am in." She said enthusiastically.

"Would you mind coming to canteen with me? Am hungry. " He asked in a doubtful tone.

"why not? Am hungry too...Lets go" She said.

As they walked, Rithwik saw his gang of boys coming out of canteen. They asked Rithwik if he is coming to room he signed them to go and that he would come later. They almost neared the canteen still without a word and that is when Sanjana broke the silence,

"Rithwik?"

"Hmm??" he looked at her

"why are you behaving strange to me?" she pouted.

"strange? Me? No...why? "

"No, you would have just called me 'come lets go for canteen' but what is the work of that 'If you don't mind' here. That was too formal?" she almost stared at him furiously and he looked puzzled.

"Hey no yaar... I dint mean to be formal. I just asked"

She dint utter a word just threw a deep stare at him.

"ok ok... am sorry! Hereafter I wont ask you at all, I will just drag you to canteen ok?"

"That's more like a bestie" they hified

By then, they entered the canteen and occupied a table.

"so, what shall I order for you?" sanjana queried

"Anything of your choice" he said

"fine. Grape juice?"

"Done"