LIFE IS HARD BUT COMPARED TO NOTHING

Their exams began and their day and night studies too. They grew very tired. In between it was Sanjana’s birthday. As, she had an exam next day she was busy reading and was not even aware of the time. When the clock showed 12am, her roommates bought a cake lit with candle near her and sang birthday song for her. The girls partied and  sanjana anwered all the calls and texts from her family and friend. Suddenly a message popped up from an unknown number,

         "Stars on d sky...🌃
          Flowers on the ground💐,   
          Icebergs on either poles.!!!❄️⛄
      ️   Warm breeze filling diz universe!!💨
         Sky drops yet to wet d sand,☔️ Me.....nd every rest of the cute 1s nd things in diz world !😉
R here to toast thiz Dark dusk!☺️☺️ Its a cheeky Barbie's Spl dae...! 😍 "

 She was impressed with these words and a smile found its way to her face but was puzzled, who it would be. Then, another message popped from the same number.

              "you would have thought of all possible people you remember to find who have sent you such text, but definitely not me I know. Because, am no more important to you. But, still you are the most important person in my world Sanjana. You never gave me a chance to explain myself and left me as such. Atleast let me do now. When you texted me from a fake id,  I dint guess that it would be you. So, with the intention that why should I confess the truth and my girl’s name to someone unknown, I said my ex’s name. so, you mistook me. I still love you and I miss you "  read the text.

         Though this left her with the tear drop at the corner of her eyes, she wasn’t convinced. She ignored the text in a single swipe and resumed her studies. Their exams got over by the end of that month.

       Sometimes you have to let go of things because holding will cause more pain than letting go. Life throws heartbreaks at us. As the time rows, it is eventually compensated by ‘tapping cool’ new begginings… the chain goes on !!! and yeah, we wake up every morning and live it anyway. Because, life is hard but compared to nothing.

          As it was their vacation after the exams, they went to their homes. Madhurith came to pick sanjana and she narrated the entire story to him on their way back to home. He gave his piece of advice to her to move on.

        Sanajana spent her vacation well with her family. She hung out with Madhu to various places and had a really great time. Madhu said her about his slight crush on a girl in his college . They shared everything they missed out in those months. One day sanjana received a call from her friends that her results were out. She was totally tensed to see the results and was almost about to cry. Madhu laughed at her innocence and opened the result page himself in his mobile, entered the details and was waiting for the results to come. In between he threatened sanjana twice that the results came and got a heavy pinch from her once.  Finally the results came and sanajana has secured 80% with one distinction. She then opened her whatsapp group to know her other friends marks. Rithwik also scored a good grade.