A SLOW BLINK !

She found a pair of eyes, deeply staring at her. She found a guy sitting there numb and awestrucked.
"Why the hell this man is eating me with eyes? Also he is not looking like a flirt or a jerk. Whatever, who cares? " she muttered within.
As soon as she turned, his eyes blinked slowly...yes very slowly. Some crazy smile crept on his face, and he was trying hard to hide it. Somehow he managed. He peeped a bit and went near her and whispered,
"Relax, the paper wil be fine. Good luck! :-) "
She smiled back in response to those warm words.
Finally the exam started at 9'o clock. Few pens were quick in ticking those lil lil boxes. And a few had reduced speed level. That year, the East-West monsoon was sever in Karnataka. The wind blew heavily. Then the sky started thudding and drizzling. Soon the place became chill. When the clock showed 12 pm, the test was over. Everyone left the hall. Some went in left direction and others in right. In most of the mobiles WhatsApp was whistling. Hot discussions was going on among the students about the exam which was tough enough. The rain was also clapping hands with the floor. So the place was noisy. It was approximately just two steps he kept in his direction. He stopped, turned back.