¤Chapter 4¤

"Lilly..Lilly!"Minjee shouted.

"What?I'm busy.I have to finish this"

We were in the cafeteria and I had enough time to start my song.

"When will you start eating?"

"Oppaaa!!!"The girls screamed.

My eyes traveled to the entrance.It was BTS.Yep.I found out everything.They are the hottest,prettiest guys in school.Thy can sing,dance,rap.

I wasn't paying attention for so long.I mostly concentrated on writing the song.Everybody stood up and started running,screaming,clapping..

I heard someones footsteps.Then the person set next to me.I turned my head and saw Suga.

"Hey..So,what are you doing?"He asked.

"I'm writing something.I have to finish it."

"What are you writing?"

"A song..It's in English.."

"Oh,well,can I help?"

"No,it's fine.I can finish it alone.Thanks by the way"

"Well if you need help you can call me.This is my number.You can call me whenever you need help"

"Thanks.."

He stood up and walked to his boys.Wow,he really is handsome.Than I stood up and made my way to the exit,when someone grabbed my wrist.I turned around and saw Sujin.Yaay..I rolled my eyes.

"Listen,you have a big mouth but your also picking on my boyfriend?!
Who do you think you are?I'm the prettiest here and the smartest.So you better get lost now!"

Prettiest?Smartest?OMG...Who told you that?Your blind grandmother!?Wow..

I was just standing and nodding sarcastically.

"Aham.Oh,wait.Someone is calling.
Ding.Hello,yeah.A Mental Institution?It's for you.Thay want their toys back"

"Hey don't mess with me"

"Why not?It's fun,try it"

Everybody was laughing so hard exept her "friends".

"This is not over!"She said and marched away.

"Sujiiin,wait for us!"Her friernds said in a squeaky voice.

After that,everybody clapped for me.

Minjee came to me and said that I'm the first who stand up against her.She always gets what she wants.But now it's different.I want to finish this school without that girl.

I left the cafeteria and I headed to my next period.Biology,yaay..

I headed to the classroom.Since every period is with Minjee and Suga,I'm not afraid at all.

I walked in the class and set on my seat.

"Wow,Lilly,that was amazing."Suga said.

"Thanks.Was she always like that or..?"

He suddenly looked down and I could say that something was wrong.But what?Did I say something that?Did I do something?

Finally he rises his head and starts.

"Sujin and I were a couple.She wasn't that popular.But I was and I was also a playboy.She came here from another school and I thought I would play with her like I played with other girls.But she wasn't easy.So I kinda fell in love and we started dating.She gained a lot of friends and became popular and she changed a little.One day she sent me a text that she wanted to see me.I went to the place where she was supposed to wait fo me and when I got there I saw her with another guy,kissing.I walked home broken-hearted.Than I realised that she just wanted popularity.I changed too.I didn't wanted to be the"playboy" anymore so I stopped."

Wow..he said that to me like we knew each other for a long time.

Than the teacher came in and the lesson started.

I didn't even listen to any of the teachers the next periods.I was thinking about Suga the whole time.Wow..My ex did that to me.

I stayed silent the whole time.He doesn't deserve this.He's such a nice guy.

The last bell rang and I packed my stuff and wanted to go out but a familiar voice stopped me.

"Would you like to go out with us?I mean with my friends later..You can bring your friend"

"Ohh,sure,why not.And she's not my friend,she's my cousin"

"Sorry I didn't know"

"It's okay.You're the only one who knows that"

We both left the classroom and I saw Minjee talking to her friends.I called her and told her that we are going to a café with BTS.

When I told her that,she was completely blank and had the biggest smile that I ever saw before.

"Minjee..Minjee!!"

"What?"

"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"No..Why?"

"Yah,don't play with me.I know you better than you.Tell me.Oh I know.You like someone from BTS..I'm I right.Yeah,I'm right.I'm always right."

She was blushing like never before.

"Okay,you win.I like Jimin okay.You got me."

"Ohh,this is so exciting.I can't wait your reaction later.OMG when you see him and he than sees you and than he falls in love.."

"Hey!He?Fall in love with me?That will never happen.."

"It will just be yourself.Your beautiful,smart and who doesn't want you for a girlfriend?"

"Fine.But who invited us with them?"

"Suga"

"Suga?"

"Yeah"

"No way"

"Yes way"

"OMG I'm so excited to see Jimin"

"Yeah,yeah..C'mon now we have to go"

To Be Continued...