¤Chapter 5¤

"So,what do you want to order?"The waiter asked.

"One cup of coffee,please"I asked politely.

"Coconut bubble tea"Minjee said.

"For us all one chocolate bubble tea"Rap Monster said.

Jimin and Minjee were talking with each other like forever.I didn't even get to say a word to her.

"Love birds,stop ignoring us"Jungkook said.Minjee blushed.

Finally our order came.

"So Lilly.."Rap Monster started "What brings you here to Seoul?"

"Well,my music teacher wanted me to improve my skills,so he sent me here to his friend,who is also a music teacher."

"What can you do?"J-Hope asked.

"I can sing and play the piano"

"Woow!"Everybody said.

"That's really cool"Suga said.I blushed.

"Thanks"I said shyly.

The atmosphere was nice.I was talking to Suga the whole time.Mostly about music.

"Lilly,Jimin and I are going to take a walk.Bye."She said and I made a really surprised expression on my face.

"Well,okay.Bye"I said and winked at her.

"So.."Suga started."Did you enjoy the first day of school?"

"Yeah,but I miss my old school and my friends but it's okay.."I said while remembering the break up with my ex.

"What's wrong?"He sounded worried.

"Nothing,it's fine.Uhmm..I need to go now..Thanks for the invite..."

"I could walk you home"Suga said.

"It's fine.I want to be alone.Thanks by the way.."

I said and walked out of the café thinking about Chris.I don't want to think about him..What is happening?

I got home and greeted my family.Then I went up stairs to get undressed and to dress into something more comfortable.

I opened my laptop and went on facebook.Woow.. 28 messages..
They really miss me..

Sugas POV

She just got out of the café and I kinda felt bad.I don't know why.She seems normal and I have that strange feeling again.I think that I'm starting to like her.We just met today but it feels like forever.She's a great person,she likes music,plays piano,sings...I really wanna hear her sing..

Lilys POV

I just got a message from Minjee saying that the school play is close and the school dance too.

I'm starting to get nervous..
But why?..

To Be Continued...