¤Chapter 21¤

Lilly's POV

I woke up by the sound of the alarm?What the--?

It was a song produced by Yoongi,it's called Tomorrow. That's my favourite song.

I stood up from the bed and saw that Yoongi was still sleeping.He was too cute to wake him up.I made my way to the bathroom and done my morning routine.I went back into the bedroom and I had an idea how to wake him up.

I took his phone.He automatically woke up.

"You know,I should often pretend that I'm doing something on your phone so you could wake up whenever we go somewhere."I said.

"Good morning to you too.."

He just took his phone from my hands and went on it.What even..

"Dude!You have to get ready!It's literally our first day here in Stockholm.I want to see everything.We're going to stay here for two days."

"Okay,okay.."He finally stood up and made his way to the bathroom.While he was in there I dressed myself and took my bag.When he came out we both left the room and went downstairs.

The others were already up and they were literally digging into the food.It's like they didn't eat for a month.

"Good morning,guys.Slow down!No one is going to take that from you,you know.."I said.While watching Mandy and J-Hope.I think I have done a good job there.I smiled to myself and Yoongi looked at me like I've alredy lost it.

"You okay?You look creepy.."

"Oh,what..?Uhmm,yeah,I'm fine,I was just looking at those two.Aren't they cute together?"

"Yeah.But we are cute two."He said and made a puppy look.

"Of course we are."

We finished our food and left the hotel.

The city is so beautiful.The historical objects,stores,malls,parks..Everything was just perfect.

We went into the mall after I don't know how many hours.First we went shopping.Everybody separated.

Yoongi and I went to Tom Tailor.Jimin went with Minjee,J-hope with Mandy,and the other boys went together.

"So,what do you think of this?"I asked him while he was at the men's section.

"It's okay"He said.

"Just okay?"

"Yeah.If it was black it would be better.."The shirt was purple.

"You and your black.."

"What do you think of this?"He asked me.

"It's okay,you know if it was pink it would bea lot better,heheh.."

He roled his eyes and I went to the dresses.

"You know prom is coming soon,I could need a new dress and the graduation,too.."

"Yeah,what should I wear,or should I sleep..?"He said..

"Seriously?"

"Yeah,why not?"

I just roled my eyes and smiled at him.

We met everyone and went to McDonald's.We ate so much that my stomach started to hurt.

"It was so beautiful.I wonder how's in Norway..?"I said.

"We're going to find out.."

We returned to the hotel and went to our rooms.

All day long I felt like someone was watching us from behind.I kinda saw a men that looked like Chris or is it just me?I'm a bit worried.What if something's happening?I won't tell anything to Yoongi about this.Maybe that's just a wrong feeling.

Yoongi's POV

Lilly seems strange since we returened to the hotel.I have a wierd feeling about this.She's worrying me with those looks on her face.

"Is everything okay?"I asked.

"Uhmm,yeah,everything's fine,it's just,uhmm..I'm tierd,I wanna sleep.."

"Okay..I guess.."

Something is bothering her.I can see it in her eyes..I have to find out.

Eventually,she fell asleep but I couldn't sleep at all.I kept thinking about this strange feeling.Something's wrong.

Suddenly,I got a message from an unknown number.

"Hello,old friend.Hope you're enjoying yourself there,'cuz you won't be later.."

What..?Who was that?

What's happening?

To Be Countinued...

LOVE SICK [Min Yoongi FanFic] -COMPLETED-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें