¤Chapter 24¤

I turned around but it was too late..

The police was standing and Yoongi tried to free himself but he couldn't.

"WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING ME?!"He shouted at the men that was holding onto him.

"Like you don't know,young men"The policemen said with a smirk on his face.

"Well I don't!"

"Get him outta here boys"

I ran to the policemen.

"Why are you arresting him?!"

"This man helped this guy to escape. "He showed me Chris's photo.

"I'm sure that you got the wrong person.He didn't do anything,I swear!"

"And who are you may I ask?His girlfriend?"He asked and I froze..

"YES!"

"Then you are too coming with us!"

"WHAT?!I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

They pulled me into another car and they  drove us to the police station.

They pulled us inside,then they dragged us to a dark room.

The policemen left us there.I was too shocked to even speak.The only thing I could say was:"This is all my fault.."

Yoongi looked at me.He was on the other side of the room and I was on the other,glued to the wall..

He approached me and took my hands,looked me deep into my eyes.I never felt this way.What is this strange feeling?

"No.It's not your fault.Don't blame yourself for something that didn't happen.We will be out soon.Trust me.When we come out,Imma kill that maniac with my own hands.Please just trust me."

The emotions hit me.I hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

Suddenly the open and some dude in a tuxido came.

"You two!Come with me!"

My body was shaking.I was never more afraid in my life.

We came into a room that had one table and three chairs.One on one side and two on the other.We sat down and the dude started talking.

"So,Min Yoongi and Park Lilly.I know that you didn't do anything.I just can convince them to first find Chris and then find the people who helped him escape.You are gonna work for me on this case.We need to figure out a plan.A perfect one.I will talk to the police,no one needs to know about this!Understood?!"

We noded.

"Good.Now here's the plan..."

3 hours later

We came out and went straight to a boutique with the man that told us the plan.We don't know his name or anything,just that we are working for him.

"Prom is approaching,kids.I know everything,trust me"

"Min Yoongi try some tuxidos and Park Lilly go find the perfect dress"

Yoongi tried just one tuxido and he already decided to go with it but on the other hand..uhm...well..

2 hours later..

"I think that I've found the perfect dress"

I came out and Yoongi opened his mouth as much as he could

"Lilly you...uhh..you look gorgeous.."

"Thanks"I said shyly..

He stoop up and came to me.

"You look nice too"I said and looked him into his eyes

"Now.."The guy spoke."So this is your equipment.You will use these phones to contact if you need.These are GPS devices that will help you find Chris.Good luck!You are free to go"

With that we left the store.The walk home with him was silent.Only things that could be heard are birds singing or people rushing home from work or the traffic.

I was in deep thoughts.The things that the guy told us were dangerous and in the same time interesting and fun but I'm still a bit scared.Prom is this Friday.I just hope everything goes by plan.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we sit somewhere?I'm tired.."I wasn't,I just wanted to talk.

"Sure"

We found a perfect bench close to the lake.It was already night.The stars were shining so bright and the moon.

"I'm sorry for what I said the other day.I was upset about knowing that Chris's free and I just didn't think what I was doing.I.."

"Shhhh..It's okay.I forgive you.Everything will work out trust me.Come here"

With that,our lips contacted.My heart was pounding like a drum.His soft lips were like tasting a strawberry.They were so sweet.

We parted and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I always am going to protect you.No one will leave a finger on my girl"

To be continued...