¤Chapter 18¤

Lilly's POV

"Be mine?"

"Wha--?"

"Uhmm.."

"I'm sorry,too soon?"

"Uhmm,well.."

"??"

"..."

"Yes."

"What?"

"I said yes!"

"Really?"

"No.."

"What?"

"Of course I said yes,you dummy"

"Is it official now?"

"Well first you'll have to bring me my favourite food and then I'll think aboutit,well yeah I said yes but not with the confirm"

"Be right back"

He rushed out of the room so fast.I never saw him running that fast,ever.
I think my hair got massy from the wind,though.Hehe..hh..okay,not funny,not funny but seriously,his perfume.Dude!I can't even think straight.

"That was fast"As soon I turned my mind back to reality he came back.With food.Hehehe...hh..okay I'll stop.

"Here's a large pizza with extra cheese,lemonade and some chocolate"He said and gave me his gummy smile.OMG!!!

"How did you know that was my favourite food?"

"You always order the same when we hang out in our houses"He said.

"Really?Well,then.Thank you.You pass the test and it's a confirmed yes"

He came to me and kissed me on the lips.It was the best feeling ever.We hugged each other tight.

"I promise I'll be the best boyfriend in the world and maybe even your future husband too"He winked at me and I felt myself blushing so hard.

I really never thought about meeting someone like him.I can't compere him with anybody I met before.He's different,he's kind,gentle,sweet and not only he's sometimes like a mum to me,I still love him so much and can't trade him for anything.

LONG TIME SKIP..

Spring brake is almost here and I'm so excited to go on a vacation with my friends and boyfriend.A lot of things has changed since the accident.

The police found Chris and locked him up and he can't cause any trouble now.

Minjee is with Jimin.Other members are still trying to find some girlfriends but I just ship them all together,like V and Jungkook or Rap Monster and Jin.

My dad is fine but he still has to take his therapy and medicine.When he woke up I was the happiest person alive.He was in coma for 5 months straight.

Me and Yoongi,in our free time composed some songs but I told him I won't sing because I have a surprise at the end and as always he's curious.

After my recovery my whole family and I came back to Korea.We are all living in Uncle's and Untie's house.

Mandy came with her mum here and they found a cosy apartment and she'll finish school here,with me.She got really close with J-Hope,by the way and she's kinda mysterious.I wonder what's up between them..

I didn't get a chance to meet Yoongi's parents but he told me that I'll probably meet them soon.

"And the ring goes off in 5..4..3..2.. RIIIIING!" Everybody shouted as the bell told us it's the happiest day of the week and that the spring break came.

"I can't wait to go to Norway and Sweden!!"I said while holding Suga's hand.

"Me too,I can't wait to share a lot of memories with you all"Suga said.

"We're going tomorrow,right?" Minjee asked.

"Yes"Jimin said

"Then let's go all shopping!"She said.

"Yeah,we should,I need new clothes"I said.

"But you bought new clothes last week"Suga said.

"Yeah,and I wore them all now I need new to wear in Norway and Sweden"

"And you'll probably buy new clothes there too"

"So?You should buy some too,you know.But don't worry I'm here so I'll help you"I grined.

"Okay,fine,you're right, I could use some new clothes"

"Well I'm always right now you all we need to hurry we have so many shops to go to and make it on time to pack."

"Let's go!"J-Hope said.Well he isn't called our little sunshine for no reason.

"Mandy,what is up with you and J-Hope?" I asked.

"Nothing,we're just friends"

"Yeah, yeah of course and I'm Donald Trump's wife...I know something's up but you won't tell me.I know since forever and it's okay to tell me"

"Okay,well I kinda have a crush on him"

"AWW REALLY?!" I said a bit loud..

"Hey!"She punched my arm.

"Ouch!That hurt and I'm sorry I'm just so excited!"

"But I think he doesn't have any feelings towards me,tho.."

"Oh he does,he's a sweet person and who wouldn't want someone like you in their life and...wait,I have an idea"

"Oh no.."

"Oh yeah"

"Let's go"

To Be Continued...