¤Chapter 12¤

Minjee's POV

I told Lilly about her dad and she fainted.I just couldn't see her like this.It was time to know the truth.

She was lying on her bed..I could see the pain under her eyes and all over her face.

I just couldn't believe what Sujin did to her.

Time skip

It's already night and she still didn't wake up.I'm starting to worry.

Eventually I fell asleep..

Lilly's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and realised that someone was sleeping next to me.I turned my head and saw Minjee,snoring..

I remembered everything...

..that my dad has cancer..

..that I lost Suga and Chris just because of some stupid school queen..

I got out off my bed,carefully,not wanting to wake Minjee up.I quickly went to my closet and packed my stuff.I took my passport and everything that belonged to me.

I didn't left anything.I packed literally everything in just 20 minutes.

I still saw Minjee sleeping deeply.

Auntie and Uncle went to a business trip and they will be back in two days.

I left the house and called the taxi.I had huge bags under my eyes.I was still tired..

I went to the airport.When I got there I walked to a lady.

I got my ticket, it was the last one, hehe.The flight is in 10 minutes.

I went in the plane.

Time skip

I missed this so much.

My dad had a spare apartment so I went there.I had a key,I always carried it with me.You never know when you'll be needing it.

I got in and I wasn't really tired because I slept in the plane.

I was kinda hungry so I decided to eat something.

I went to the fridge and surprisingly it was full of delicious food.I didn't know what to take.

At the end I ended up eating some eggs and drinking a cup of coffee.

I finished my breakfast and set down.At the plane I turned my phone on airplane mode,so no one could disturb me because I wanted to be alone.

I was just sitting on my sofa and started to think how could I go to my house but not to scare anyone. Expecially my mum.

Why they didn't tell me what was actually happening?Everything would be a lot better if they told me that at that moment when they found out.
I just wish I could help him.He means the world to me.I don't wanna lose him.I just wish my grandmother was here.Man,I miss her..She was such a special woman in my life.After my mum,of course.
It was already 8AM.I changed into something more comfortable and got out of the apartment.

I reached my house and I was so nervous.I don't know why..I was so afraid to knock on the door..

But I got the courage and knocked on the door..

Someone opened it and it was my mum.

"Yes,may I he--Lilly?!What are you doing here?"She said.

"I came here to see my dad... If you allow me to..?" My eyes were already tearing up..