¤Chapter 9¤

I walked in the classroom when I saw

Chris

And

Sujin...

Hugging?!

"What th-"

Chris's POV

Lilly didn't show up when I called her and she didn't told me anything that she's going to Seoul or something.

I was thinking that she just left me but I think that she wouldn't do that.

I asked her parents what happened and they told me everything so I came here to look for her.

I really miss her..

I finally found her and I'm really happy about it.

Her friend Sujin told me everything.

I friendly hugged her when..

Lilly's POV

"Chris?!"I shout

"Hey"He smiled at me?!

"Why are you smiling?"I asked.

"Because I have found you,my beautiful girlfriend"

"Huh?!Girlfriend?!I'm not your girlfriend?!"

"Well then,I was right.You left me in L.A. Not saying a thing..and that meant that you broke up with me..."

"I didn't broke up with you.You broke up with me."

"No I didn't."

"If you didn't broke up with me then explain to me why were you kissing Mary infront of your house and told me "You took away my bad boy status and I don't love you anymore and I'm breaking up with you"?!"

"Oh,hahah,that was my twin brother.."

"Twin brother?Seriously?You don't have a better lie to tell..."

"No seriously.I have twin brother but he didn't attend the school I'm in so he went to another school in New York.And that's why you didn't know about it."

"If he's your twin brother then why did he said all the things like 'bad boy status' or 'I'm breaking up with you '?!"

"I don't know,trust me,I swear!"

I don't know but I kinda trusted him..what is happening to me,again..

Am I missing him too..

No?Maybe?

But I kinda like Suga.He's so much better then him.He is like my other half..

But now,Chris came,to see me,but why was he hugging her?..

"I just don't know anymore..." I said and walked out of school.
I saw Bangtan.

"Hey,were you crying"Jimin asked.

I didn't even realise that I was crying..

"Uhmm..well,I.."I didn't know what to say..

"What happened?"Suga asked.

I told them all everything while walking to class.But I didn't told them that I like Suga though.

"I really don't know,what to say..It's up to you,I guess."J-Hope said.

"You should talk to him alone about everything and then think about everything,I guess that's the best thing to do right now.."Jin said.

"Yeah,he's right,I was thinking about that too..We all support you and when you finish your conversation with him,come to us and tell us everything.We will try to help you.We all want the best for you."Suga said smiling.

"Okay I will.Thanks guys,you're the best.Group hug?"I said.

"Yeah!!"They all said and we hugged.

"Lilly,I want to ask you something."Suga said.

"Sure,what's up?"I asked.

"You know the school dance is tonight and you will come,right?"He asked.

"Sure"

"Great,yeah,uhmm..I was thinking,uhmm...they want us perform tonight and they want you to do something too,I mean that suggested the Music teacher.I'll help if you want"he said.

"Uhmm..Sure..I could sing..but I don't have a song..."

"Don't worry,you choose the song when you come home and send it to me.I'll prepare everything you just have to come and don't worry you'll be with me and my members the whole night"He said and smiled.

"Okay,thank you so much,I really appreciate what you guys do"I smiled widely.

"Well better go to class"He said.

"Let's go"

As we walked in class I didn't saw Sujin or Chris.Well good for me.

"And one more thing.Talk to Chris after the school dance and I'm in charge of the school play and I'm going to pick actors and stuff for it.So would you like help me?"He asked.

"I would love to help"I said.

"Great!Thanks Lilly!"

"No problem"I said.

The teacher walked in and the class started.

Today we have just 5 periods and this is the fourth.I can't wait to come home and pick a song for the dance.

Sugas POV

She'll sing!!!I can't wait.
She doesn't deserve the things that are happening right now to her.
I'm starting to like her even more.She's such a great person and I need her in my life.Seriously.

I just can't wait to here her sing!

To be continued... 😊